26.His Proposal

"Hayahhooooo!"

Dammy let out a battlecry as he fly his self from the swing.The empty swing swang back and forth as I laugh at Dammy who is now on the ground,groani g rubbing his ass.

Right now,
We're at our treehouse spending our time since we had nothing better to do.I shook my head and sat on the swing,using my legs to push me back.Dammy get up from the ground,
Brushing dust from his pants.
He walk behind me and push the swing lightly for me,sending a sweet smile towards me wich I reply with the same.

I sigh looking down.Thinking about the main things that keep bothering me.

5 more days till prom..

and I still haven't got a date..

I start thinking that I should just stay home..

but its my last and first year in Thale thompson High.

"BERRY!"he snapped.His hand waved frantically infront of me.
I jump a little and frown at him.
He chuckle at me."I was talking to you..but you seem to zoned out."He cock his head.I shades of blush crept on my face.

"Sorry..What were you saying?"
I smile sheepishly.His face form a grin.

"I had something to show you.."
He lend a hand and I put mine on him.I jump off the swing and follow him as he lead us into the woods,Directing to the old Fun fair direction.

I follow him curiously,trying to avoid the spark on our inter -twined hand .

"Ya plannin'na murder me?"I squint my eyes at him playfully.
He roll his eyes.

"Nah.If I did,I won't be planning to murder out loud.."He smirk at me.I let out an'eh.'and shrug.I hit his back when he stop his track.I gasp and look at him with a frown."Berry,Close your eyes.No peeking!"He say at me and I chuckle at the last part.I put both hand covering my eyes as my eyes shut.

He took out a speaking device and mumbled something at it before it makes cracking sound.
I was curious that I almost peek.

He lead us further and further until he told me to stop.I can hear a familiar sounds from my surrounding,making me more curious."Now open your eyes.."
I inhale and slowly move away my hand.I gasp with a wide eyes when I saw it.

My mouth hang open,my eyes sparkle in adoration,I was speechless.I felt more then happy,excited,Amaze and more of undescribeable words.

The funfair,It was alive again.
The ferris wheel spinning,The Neon lights blinding.The merry go round was spinning and The cotton candy machine is...well,
Making cotton candy?

There were clowns and some a men as a conductor.It was perfect,My dream is finally achieved.

"You like it?"He grin excitedly.
My gaze avert to him.

"No."I say cooly.His smile drop,
He frown.

"W-what's wrong?Is there something you wa-"

"No dammy."I walk to him.He look down at me sadly.I grin wildy and hug him.
"I looooveeee itt!"I say and hug him tighter.He sigh in relief and hug me back.

"I'm glad you love it.."His smile was wildly wide.I nod.

"Thanks Dammy,for helping me achieved my dreams.."I stare into his eyes,The beautiful storm change colour,He must feel an emotion.I snuggle my face at the crook of his neck and kiss his cheek.He stay paralysed.

We stay like that for a moment but then he broke the silence.
"Lets go,"He smile at me.I smile back,linking our hand together and explore my dreams.

"Bhahahahaha-I look like a drunk mad man"I laugh on our strips of photo from the photo booth.He laugh and shake his head.

"I look like a hippo get hit by baseball bat and ride on by a Ice cream truck"He laugh.I stare at what he just said wierdly.He stop laughing and blink at me.
We both blink and burst out laughing.

We walk away and stop at the cotton candy booth.I got a turqoise-ish coloured cotton candy and he got a Aqua blue one.We thanked the guy and made my way to the ferris wheel, yanking him with me.

I stop on my track with a wide eyes.I turn to my left to see a booth full of skittles.I shoved my Cotton candy to his chest and he quickly grab it before it cotact the floor.

He follow my gaze and Smirk.
I was dazed in my spot.both hand on my cheeks as My mouth is wide open.My eyes sparkle greyish, almost white as I stare at the booth.

I walk to the boot excitedly.I grab a big-like a very large pack of Skittle.Dammy chuckle and shook his head at me.I was about to walk away when the gut behind the booth tap my shoulder.I look at him,confused.

He gave me a box of skittles.I never seen it before,I stare at the skittle box suspiciously.I look at him and back at the box.
I glance to see that dammy was no where to be seen.The guy told me to open the box.I sigh and finally open the box and once again...

Gasp in shock.it was something I didn't expect..

Its a silver necklace,with a notes on the side of it...

Berry,
I honestly don't know how I would tell you this,but..Would you be my girlfriend and the prom queen for me?

This wasn't expected.

Not expected at all.

My eyes widen.I can't find any words to speak out.I turn around to see a guy holding a colourfull balloons.It Hides his face but then he release the balloon,making it float up and revealed dammy's face.One balloon was still on his hold.

He walk to me and I can see clearly the words written on the balloon.

Its' the same with the notes.He bent down on his knees and I gasp.

Fuck.Its happening?!?;#&$^

"Elexandra Arethel gray.I've been feeling this way since you first came to our school.At first, I didn't believe in love on the first sight..but now I do.I've been denying it for such a long time.But The shit I've been through and honestly....Jelousy,
I've been planning all this for a long time and now,"He speeches out.A tear almost slip from my eyes."I know I'm not good with this thing but and this is just a promise and I'll give another promise ring soon..soo... Elexandra Arethel gray.. Would you be my girlfriend?"He ask with an hopeful eyes.I shut my eyes tightly before opening it.

This is all sweet dreams in one time.I achieved my dreams,I got what I want,My want's help me with my dream when he's part of my dream.

I was speechless,but I already decided what I want and What I would say.This is my chance..
And I don't wanna miss it..

I finally make up my mind and answer his question.

"Yes"

*******