14.My butthole hurts.

"Holy fu-"I scream,Jolting up from my bed when the song Numb by linkin park blast in my ears.My eyes fly open to see
Lexi holding her phone with a glare daggering on my skin.

I was about to open my mouth bit she was already stranggling me to death.I muffled my word and she lock my neck.

"L-lexi Wh-t,w-what tha fuck!?"
I chocked out.She look down at me while I frown.

"You,where are you yesterday?!"
She say dramatically.I'm about to lie when she cut it for me.
"No,Don't you dare lie!"She say.

I gulp."fine,I was skipping school with Damien.."I grunt and she release the lock, grinning at me."..and Alex the jock.."I continue.She jump and shake my shoulder.

"Alex?the Jock?You serious?!"
I nodded at her.She shriek.

"I want detaillss!"She fangirl on me and the next thing I know is me telling her the whole thing,
Not leaving any details.

~~~~~
We arrived at school after the whole,Lexi attacking incidence.
Me,Lexi and hay make our way to Dammy,Mason and Chase..

Who is laughing like a donkey while Damien hide his face on his hand.They calm their laugh when they see us,I cock my eyebrows at them.

"Um hey,Whatcha guys laughing at?"I smile at them.They snort and burst out laughing again while Damien groaned.

"Stop laughing already!,Its not even that funny!."Dammy cross his hand.

"Dam-bhaha-Damien-bhahah-"
Mason choked between his laugh.

"Dammy what?"

"DAMIEN SPILLED MAYONISSE ON HIS-OFKG- "His word muffle at the end when Dammy cover his mouth.Me and Lexi avert our eyes on his pants,we blink twice and bark out a laugh.

Oh my dirty mind..

"GHAHAHAA-Oh-HAHA"I laugh,
Dammy groan and left to god-knows-where.I inhale deeply,
Calming down my laugh.I feel guilty for laughing.

I stop laughing and run after him.I called for him but he didn't look back and entered the class.We had the same class,so I enter the class also and take a seat.

Mr.Roden was busy explaining. I take the chance to throw a crumbled paper to Dammy.It hit his head and he rub his head glaring at me.He pick up the paper and Read it.

Dammy,pls don't be mad.
I'm sorry : (

With a puppy sketched next to the words,He glance at me before scribbling something on it and throw it back at me.

You're talented you know that..

I smile at his words winking at him.I throw the paper back at him after writting something.

I have other talents if you want to see?; ]

He scrunch his eyebrows at me.
I smirk and sneak my way to the front seat carefully,not to attract Mr.Roden attention.I sit next to random people,making them look at me wierdly.I glance at dammy and nod at him.

He's still in confusion.I take out a pill from my bag,Aiming at Mr.Roden's drink.I smirk and throw it,It plops on the water and bubbled up.

I turn at Dammy once again and he shook his head smiling.I sneak back to my seat,but half way Mr.Roden caught me.

"Urm-Mrs.Gray.."I paralysed and turn to him with a sheepish smile.He furrow his eyebrows at me."what are you doing on the floor?"He ask me.I let an awkward laugh.

"Oh.I was picking this up.."I hold out my pen.He narrow his eyes at me.

"Mhmm....and how did it got there?"He ask,making me groan internally.