11.Lexi's biatche

"FIREEE!"

Shout and scream echo through the kitchen.Foods was thrown back and fort,yeah.Our brownie session has turn out wrong,wich end up a food fight.

I cover the tray of brownies,
Making my way out of the kitchen,quietly.I succeed to get out,I lounge myself on the sofa happily,gulping down the delicious brownies.yum.I was about to take a bite on the brownie when someone move my hand away and bite it.

I open my eyes to see Dammy devouring the brownie in my hand.I glare at him as he smile sheepishly at me.I gulp down the other half.He scrunch his face.I furrow my eyebrows at him.

"Ew.You've shared saliva with me"He fake disgust.I roll my eyes and take another bites.I stare at his flour-covered body and shake my head,looking to my self.I was also covered in flour,spices and some other thing.

The kitchen goes silent and the other came from the kitchen together,joining us.We chat randomly finishing the brownie as time pass by.

"I'm tired.I'll take my shower and sleep,tho,tommorow we had school..Soo g'night!"I wave at my friends and brothers.

"Okey,g'night lil'elle.."Hay kiss my forehead,ty is next and followed by hugs from Mason, Chase and Dammy was the last.

I hug Dammy,it doesn't feel like how it used to be when we were little.Its..complicated.Each and every of his touch shots me like an electric shock,making me flinch.I cover my flinch with a smile and make my way upstair,
Damien,Lexi,Mason and Chase are staying.The two guy will be in in the room next to me as dammy will be in James's room.

Lexi will be sleeping in the room on my right,So I'll just lay the clothes on her bed.

I make my way to my bathroom and take a quick shower.I put on my oversized t-shirt and my black boxer.I tied my hair in a messy bun and lay flat on my bed.

I close my eyes,trying to help myself to sleep.My eyes jolted open when an Images of a guy came up.for sure,No other than Dammy.I frown at myself.

What is wrong with me?

A smile make it to my face.

Probably falling for him.

~~~~~~~

We arrived at school together and walk in side by side,Lexi went home this morning,saying that she'll drive herself to school.

Yet here we are waiting for her by her locker.I was chatting to the boys until a shriek enterupt our chat.

"Eeeeek.I was so excited for today!"Lexi shrieked.We cover our ears and glare at her.She smile sheepishly."oops..sorry"
She chuckle.My.eyebrow scrunch.

"What exactly happen today?"
I ask them in confusion.Lexi's mouth form an o.

"Oh.silly me!I forgot to tell you about the prank war!"she laugh to herself."today the 'Badasses' list will be on the notice board.
Whoever is listed will join the school prank war.The most people to prank the other will be the winner and whoever gets prank will be disqualified."She explained.I nod at it,She glance around and shockingly pull my arm to god knows where.I yelp in shock and the guys follow us from behind.

God.This girl.

"What the hell lexi?!"I frown. She squeeze through the crowd making our way to the notice board.She point to a paper full of names stick on the board.I read the name carefully, searching for someone I know.

Oh.Mason,Dammy and Chase are listed!

Jason derris..The jock..

Emily young?the slut,really?