16.I'm soo using your shampoo

Its break,We are now on a bus trip, heading our way to my Father's Beach house.By the way, I never tell you what happen to my father after my mother's death.

Well..He married a woman but not long after that he died and No one knows why.Ty is the one handling his business since then.

That's all and back to my story..

"Baby I'm sorry!"I sing as I dance in my sit,Singing Sorry not sorry with the others.

"I'm not sorry!"They shouted. The Bus.was.Lit.

"Baby I'm sorryyyy!"I shout again."Not sorryyy!"We all chorus.

"Gettin soo bad got me feeling soo good,Sho-"We all silence when The radio lost channel.
But then Mens not hot play.

"Two plus two is four, minus one that's three, quick maths"

"Everyday man's on the block, smoke trees.."

" See your girl in the park, that girl is a uckers!."

"When the thing went quack-quack-quack, your ma- Yayyyy, we're hereee!!"I cheer along with the other roaring and howl in excitement.The bus stop and we get out,we stare at it in awe and excited feelings.

Hay appear beside me.He hold out the key and make his way to the door,unlocking it.

"Come on!"He call us.We carry our things and get in.I smile at the view.

I miss this place,I miss our perfect happy family.

My tears dare to slip,but I blink and cover it with a smile.I gasp when I realise that I need to find a room before the others did.I bolt upstairs and chose the biggest room in the house.I grin and plop my things on the double sized bed.

Its so soft and comfy.I lay flat on it and close my eyes.I heard someone enter my room and groan when seeing me.I avert my eyes to the door and saw Dammy groaning.

"Umm..This room is taken soo get out!"I say.He grunt and leave the room.

I was getting bored just laying and doing nothing,so I decide to watch some movie with Lexi.I unpack my Junks stock,taking out my Skittles,Doritos and Berries,throwing them on my bed.

I press play on the movie,I decide to watch a disney movie, but I didn't bring any..I guess.I yelled for lexi,Popping my head out the door.

"Lexiiiiii!"I shout.No answer.
"Leeeexxxiiiiiiiii!"I shout again.

Still no answers,"Leexxi-omfhg" A hand clamped on my mouth.I glare at Dammy and he glare back at me."what do you want?"
I ask,slightly annoyed.

"Lexi is out on a date with hay. Mason,Chase,Alex and Ryan are out at the club..,so its just you and me.."He say in one breathe.
I stare at him and shrug.

Wait.Lexi and Hay is on a date?!
He finally made up his mind!

He was about to leave when I yanked his hand into my room and lock the door.He yelp and frown at me,but the frown change into a smirk.

"Berry,If you want me on bed, just tell-."He winked,I roll my eyes cutting him off.

"-Hah.You wish"I slap the back of his head.He pout and rub the back of his head,I grin at him innocently.He sat next to me on my bed.I start the movie and sit quietly as I munch my skittles.

"We're watching..Tangled?"He look at me in confusion.I nod at him.

"Can't we watch anything else?"
He whined,eating the last piece of my packs of berries.I gasp and widen my eyes viciously at him.He gulp and smile awkwardly.

"You ate it all?!"I shouted.He flinch at my tone.

"I'm sorry,I'll promise I'll buy you more!pweeassseee don't be mad at me!"He pouted at me.I glare at him,struggling to keep my anger.I gave in with a sigh,
How can I not?He's too cute for his own good.

"Fine."I cross my arm.He grin and engulf me into a hug,We end up cuddling in my bed.

When the movie ended,I felt my eyes heavy as I stare at Dammy who's asleep.I cuddle closer to him and invited by darkness .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Click.

Click.

"Aww.This is cute..one more and..done!"I heard Chase voice and someone hush him down.

"Shuuush,you're gonna wake em' up!.."Lexi whisper shout.I fluttered my eyes open,I adjust the light and saw my friends and hay smiling and snapping picture at me.I stare at them wierdly but then look down to see Dammy's hand on my waist while he sleeps.My eyes widen and I gasp.

"Get out!"I throw a pillow at them.They avoid and bolt away laughing.I groan and It wakes Dammy up.

"Huarh.oh hey,Good morning.."
He smile at me but then stare when he saw my face.
"Umm.What happened?".

"Nah.They're snapping picture of us sleeping..Ughh."I groan and hid my face in my hand.He chuckle at me."I'm gonna take a shower..You should too"I smile at him.He just smile and stay put,soo I stop and furrow my eyebrows.

"Um.You can go now?"I say.He didn't move."what's wrong with you?"I frown.

"Can I use your bathroom afterwards?"He say,still smiling.
I blink.

"Um..what's wrong with your bathroom?.."I ask him.

"Umm.I don't have a room?"He say unsure.

"Wait.We have 8 room in this house,Two were used and two other aren't allowed to use.. so it left only 4,Lexi and hay,Mase and Chase,Alex and Ryan,.."I paused and look at him."soo you're suppose to be with me?why didn't you tell me?!"I frown.He pursed his lips.

"You told me to get out.."

"I won't if I know you sleep at the living room!"I groan."bring your things here,we'll share this room and yes you may use
the bathroom afterward."I say before entering the bathroom, locking it.

I take a quick shower and left the bathroom to be trapped by Dammy who's only wearing a towel,wrapped on his waist.I gasp,closing my eyes.I avoid looking down at his biceps and gulp.His lips brushed my hair and My heart raced furiously.

His breathe fanned my face and I open my eyes,averting to his eyes and glare at it.He smirk down at me.

"Berry,.."He say with his sexy voice.I gulp and furrow my eyebrows."I'm soo using your shampoo,You smell like mixed fruit and flowers"He smirk and I roll my eyes.He chuckle and avert his eyes on my chest making me hold on my towel.

He avert his gaze away and enter the bathroom,leaving me with a heart attack.He lock the door and I let out a breathe and Shook my head.

I went through my luggage and Take out a grey sleeveless hoodie top and also denim tight.

I unwrap my towel and put on my clothes.When I was half way to put my top on,Dammy open the bathroom door and I let a soft yelp.He close the door back and I put on the top quickly and he came out.

I dry my hair with the towel,my face shows a little shades of red as I make my way out.He wait for me to make it out and I close the door behind me.

I enter the kitchen with a smile.
"Goooodmorning everyone!"I greet.They smile, chorusing a good morning.I sat next to lexi and grab the Delicious looking pancake,I take a bite and moan at how delicious it is.
"uhm.This is goood.."I say to Alex.He chuckle and give me a toothy grin.Dammy enter the kitchen and sit next to me.He gave us a smile and take a bite on my pancake.

I gasp,narrowing my eyes at him.I take it back and set another pancake on a plate for him.I bite the pancake and the other gasp while me and dammy forrow our eyebrows at him.

"Umm.What?"Me and Dammy say.They frown.

"Eww.You've shared Saliva again!"Lexi shiver and scrunch her face at me.I laugh and roll my eyes.

*******