27.Prom

"Inhale,exhale,inhale,ex-"

"Alright thats enough.."I say to Emma.She was helping Lexi with her breathing.She was totally nervous about prom..not actually prom tho.She was nervous to see Hay.I don't know why,but ,yeah..

I was also getting ready for prom tho.Its tonight,in about half an hour.I've told Lexi and Emma about Me and Dammy, They were totally fangirling about it.

A minutes later,We are done with our makeover.We stare at ourself in my stand mirror,We smile in awe and satisfication.
Emma smile at us.

I was wearing the dress we bought the other day,Shades red that hold my curve perfectly,My make up theme was smokey and my hair was braid on each side while the back was curled down.

Lexi was wearing a Dark blue dress,Her hair was side braid with a little blue diamond held the hair that tugged above her ears.

"You look beautiful Elex!, you Slay" Lexi gasp at me.I chuckle.

"Well you look beautiful and gorgeous!"I say at her.We laugh along with Emma.She decide to snap a picture of us,She grab my Instac camera and click it as we pose for her.

"Okey,Its time..lets go!"Emma clap her hand excitedly.We grab our things,and Skittle and goldy.
I brush the dust from my dress, Me and Lexi walk down the stairs carefully,followed by Emma.

The Image of Our dates appear we descent the stairs, Dammy and Hay look up to us and gasp.Their mouth hang open and Dammy cover his with his hand,He swears something under his breathe and we finally reaches the bottom.

Chase was already with Mason and Ryan is with Flora while Alex is no where to be seen.

The twins and Ty wipe a fake tears and kiss my forehead. Then I look at Dammy.

I smile at him.He release his hand from his mouth slowly.
"I-is this..is this even real?..Are you real?"He stuttered and touch my skin like he was dreaming.I roll my eyes and chuckle at him."Berry,..You look beautifully gorgeous!"He pull me closer by the waist and kiss my forehead.I chuckle and curve my hand around his neck.

He brought his face closer to my ears and whisper."I really want to rip this dress off you.."He kiss the spot under my ear and I bit my lips at his word.We pull away and he keeps the smirk on his face while I'm trying not to blush.

Keyword: trying.

I look away,Then something hit me.We're close to the end of the year..We'll be graduating..and..

We'll be going to college,I'll be taking bussiness along with Lexi and ryan,I got the scholarship
For that.Mase will be taking course in..well he hasn't decide yet..but He'll be going to France,and Chase will stay in nearby college.Hay is coming along with me,Lexi and ryan but different course.

And Dammy..Well he never told me..

"Gather around people,Its time for a photo!"Emma say loudly.
We all gathered around and smile as Emma snap the camera.We took another photo and leave after saying goodbye to Emma and my brothers.

We enter the Limo and left to school.

~~~~~~
"Yeah,I know right..but I haven't seen her.."Flora agreed,lexi was saying that Emily would be the prom queen..like she always did every years.

I agreed with Flora,We started to look around and seen her with her date,Jason Chilse,The school jock.

She was laughing with her lalaloopsie gather around her.

People rush to the dance stage,
Our dates come and ask us to dance."May I take this dance?"
Dammy lend his hand.I smile and take his hand,I put my drink on the table and we walk to the dance stage,A song played and we slow dance to it.

"Berry,I.."He paused and gulp.
I curved my hand around his neck as he curved his on my waist.I snuggle in the crook of his neck."There is something I want to ask you.."He take a deep breathe.

"Oh..What is it?"I nervously say.

"when I ask you to be my girlfriend..do you have the same feeling for me..I-I mean do yo-"

"-Dammy.."I cut him off.
"Of.course I do,I wouldn't have accept if I don't.I've been keeping those feeling since I was five..or seven?I was heart broken when You said that you had to leave.I've been waiting for you for years..an-"

"I'm sorry"He say.

"Its okay..it doesn't matter,what matter is that..I like you too."

With that word,He place his soft lips on mine,kissing me with passion.I immedietly reply the kiss and our lips move in sync. His hand travel on my curves as the other one rest on my hips.I clutch his tuxedo tight and the other curve around his neck.He let out a little groan when I bite his bottom lips,We pull away afterward when the speaker screech and a microphone being tap.

"Erm-Good evening everyone, thanks for the voting and it is now the time to annouce our prom King and queen.."The guy said.He open the folded paper and scan it."Our prom king and queen is....Damien Ryder and Elexandra Gray!"The crowd roar and cheer loudly,I process what just happen and we both get up to the stage,holding hand.

A crown was place on his head and he grin wildly as the crowd cheer and howl with a wolf whistle.I bend down a little for the guy to put my tiara on,but instead,Damien grab the tiara.
"I'll do the honour.."He smile at me,putting the tiara on me.I look up to him and he kiss my forehead.The crowd goes from wild to Crazy. We were allowed to leave the stage and take a dance.

We slow dance to the music,he breathe on my neck and there was a tap on my shoulder,I turn to see hay smiling at me.He ask me a dance and Dammy nod approving.I dance with hay and told Dammy to take Lexi to dance.

"Soo..you and him,aye?"Hay furrow his eyebrow.I blink.

"Did you heard it from Lexi?"
I say frowning.He chuckle and shook his head.

"Nah.I just know..and I'm glad he make up his mind.."He say.

Oh.

The only thing I could say but then a smile crept on my face.
"Me too..I'm happy for you and Lexi,"I hug him.He hug me back and we walk to where Dammy and Lexi was chatting.Lexi realise our presence and smirk as she take a sip of her drink.

"Hey,look at that."Lexi point to a pissed Emily.She wasn't laughing but grunting and groaning."she must be pissed that she ain't prom queen."Lexi pouted fakely.We chuckle at her.

"Oh,I feel sorry..."I fake pity.
"..Not sorry"I continue and smirk.Lexi chuckle.The Song changed and sorry not Sorry by Demi lovato played,We grin and lead to the dance stage.We start to dance,jumping with our hand in the air.

Sigh.I'm gonna miss them soon..

******