21.Such a Boobist.

Oh my god.

I was now infront of Dammy's house,Staring at it feeling nervous .

I wasn't going to school today. That's when he decide to keep me company,and its sort of awkward..after all the date stuff.

I've never been in his house before.

Well the party,yeah.but I mean like..normal day here.You know what I meant.

We enter his house and was greet with Jenna,Dammy's grandma.I supposed.

She smile dearly at him and give dammy a hug.She look behind Dammy and saw me.

"Oh,Elex!Nice to see you again sweetie!"She excitedly say and hug me.I internally yelp in shock.I smile and hug her back.

"Oh.You've met before?"Dammy cock his head to the side.Jenna and I nod.

"Yeah.The day I told you to send those basket of coockies to our neighbours,remember?"She ask him.He nod,his mouth forms an O shape."wait.Aren't you two suppose to be at school?oh.What happen to your beautiful face?!"
She frown and touch the bruise on my left cheek.

I blush when she called me beautiful."Its a long story.."I chuckle awkwardly and tell her what happpened.After a frown, gasp and pity,Me and Dammy left to his room.

His room was quiet tumblrish like how it looks like from my room window.

We sit on his bed comfortably.
I lay on my back and he lay on my side,Facing at me and I was staring at the ceiling.

It was a complete silence.We didn't find anything to talk aboutThe situasion gets more awkward when I turn to face him.I mentally palmed my face.

I gulp as he stare into my eyes,It moves to my lip.I jump up,scare that he would do something.He sit up.

"H-heyyou-uh,have an Xbox? W-wanna play COD?"I stuttered.He sigh and once again..I palm my face mentally.He nod and Walk away from the bed,Taking something.

The next thing I know,We're playing COD on the floor, cursing like a madman.

~~~~~~

"AHH.cold.coldcoldco-"

"Oh shit,I'm sorry Berry!"He frown with a wide eye when his iced drink spilled accidentally on me.I jumps Frantically.
"C-calm down,I'll get a new one for you!"He walk to his closet and take out a hoodie then walk back to me.He stop on track with a blush on his cheek and his eyes glued...to my chest.I gasp and look down to see my light red bra in view,My white t shirt soaked and I cross my arm infront of my chest.

Dammy snapped and look at me.I muttered."Boobist..".He pursed his lips and gave me the hoodie in his hand.He let me use the bathroom to change.

I changed into the Oversized hoodie of his.It was Maroon one with a symbol in the middle.I walk out and smile sheepishly at him.

I sat back on my spot,next to him.He was about to say something when My phone rang.He sigh and let me answer the phone.

"HEYY LIL ELLE,HOWS MY FAVOURITE SISTER DOIN!?"I roll my eyes at the sound of my brother James.A chuckle from the backsound-I assumed its John-was heard.

"James,I'm the only sister you have.."I shook my head.He guffawed.

"Pfft yeah.Whatever.by the way.."He say.I laugh little. "where are you?!I'm home right now!we miss you!!"John Whine.
My eyes widen in excitement.I jump up and down.Dammy cock his head at me.

"I'll be there in a minute!"I end the call,pulling Dammy's hand downstairs and to my house.I barge in the door and Yelled.
"I'M HOOOMEEE!JAMES,JOHN?"