8.I'm not easily com-

Days later》

"Uhrm"I clear my throat.

Ah.I hate this.

The room is filled with silence..

I.hate.silence.

"We're going on a trip with our favourite rocket ship,z-"

"Shusshhhhh!"Mrs.Angie snap at me.I zip my mouth,holding both hand up in surrender form.

I never really hate detention so much until now.

I tap my pen on the table staring at her annoyed expression.oh,
I forgot to explain why I'm here.

Soo...This morning,during calculus...I..

Flashback*

Riiingg.

Oh crap I'll be late!

I enter the class on time and grin to myself,wiping my forehead.

Pheuw.

I stop on my track when I realise that I attract attention.
The whole class was staring at me like I killed their cat.I clench my starbuck tightly.

Uik.

"Mrs.Gray,mind explaining why you're late?"Mrs.Sara cross her arm as she tug her glasses.I try to come out with an Idea.I walk to her desk.

hah.hope this'll work.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Sara,I was helping Mr.Fred carry his box to the janitor's room,"I smile at her, sparkling my eyes.She stiff at the name of her man.

"U-uh,okey you can take a seat.."
She motioned with a nod.I lied.

I wasn't actually helping mr.fred.I settled him a prank,
Yeah.so sweet of me.

Well.Since I wanna get my revenge on him,I decide to paint the field with..hm..I don't know what's the name..But its an oil for sure.

Soo..He and the Assholic football player won't be able to game it.

*evil laugh*

*choked twice*

*evil laugh again*

Wokeey.

I was about to walk to my seat when the door burst open, making us shock.A scream echoed through the room along with a gasp.

We all stare with wide eyes on mr.Fred,standing at the wide opened door looking mad-wait no-furious actually,His eyes scanned through the crowd and stop at me.He glare dagger at me.I grin awkwardly.

"MRS.GRAY!!"He yelled.But another voice unisioned him,
Coming from behind me.I advert my eyes to mrs.Sara who was now drench with my starbuck from head to toes.

She groan loudly as she stomp her feet.She glare at me that her eyes almost jump out of the socket.I bit my lips,feeling the urge to laugh...

but in the same time startled by mr.fred.

But not for long,A laugh broke the silence and Soon followed by me and the other.I laugh so hard that I was now laying on the floor clutching my stomach.

"DETENTION!!"She yelled.I stop myself from laughing,getting up from the floor as I make my way out of the class,brushing my shoulder with furious Mr.Fred.
His face was red as he held back laughter and also anger.in the same time.

" Badass"I heard some of them muttered.I turn around and wave the class a goodbye and gives mrs.sara a flying kiss.She glare at me,pissed.

*end of flashback*