17.-Having 'it' here

"Shit."

I cursed when The Car was just an inch behind me.I hit the gas further and smirk when I past the finish line.The crowd roar and cheer at me.Wolf whistling through the crowds.

I left the Car and smirk at The loser.He scowl and Glare at me.
Mr.Greg Pay me up and Give my hand a shake.

I walk out the track and through the dark tunnel until I see light wich means I'm at the hallway.
I turn left and enter the room known as mine.I change my clothes into my backless top and my tight.I cover my self in my denim jacket and leave the Track with my things.

I bet you can guess.

Yes,I was racing.Illegally racing and I had my reason.

It was that time,When We're broke and I need money for my school's fee and some other things,We don't have enough money and I don't feel like risking the Reeces family.

So I had no choices other than to Illegally race for money and now..I can't quit.I just can't when you have all the crowds setting all their hopes on you.

My brother knows about it..at first they were mad about it.But then,They know Why I'm doing it,They want me to stop,But I can't.So instead,I try ending it slowly by barely being on the track.

I received texts from a group and also Dammy.I open the messages and read them.

.BIATCH.

Alexx.》Eleeexx!where you at?

Ryann.》Eleexx!,we're at the beach.

Lexeyy.》Elex!Come and join us when you get home.

I reply the texts with a wink and open Dammy's text.

.Dammyboy.
-Berry👀Where r u?

-ur not joining?:(

-Eleeexxxxx.

I smile and answer him.

Elex.》
-I'm somewhere,Dammy.I'm on my way to the beach house.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Eleeexxxx!"Alex wave at me.I smile and wave back,making my way to them.

When I arrived from the track,I quickly cover my red strapless bikini with my orange sundress and make my way here,at the beach.

I smile at Mason and Chase who's having a fight in the water.They're so cute together..

I'm still thinking of their ship name..Chason?Mase?what do you think?

My thought was cleared when Dammy appear infront of me with his body and damp wet hair.He face was so close like centimetre away from mine,His hair fall to his forehead and I grin fixing it away.we stare at each other and I stuck my tongue and it touches his nose.

He frown and I burst out laughing at his face.He roll his eyes."lets get into the water."He wiggle his eyebrows playfully.
I pretend to think for awhile but nod nonetheless.I walk to where they rest their things and take of my sudress,revealing me only with my bikini on.I fix my hair and walk back to Dammy with a my Go pro.

"Lets goo!"I say excitedly.He didn't move and just stare at..
My body.I awkwardly rock on my heel.He shook his head and smile at me.

"Yeah lets go!"He smile and yank me up to his back.I yelp and enjoy my piggy back ride.
I laugh in joy,we reach the water and both jump in.My Go pro record everything,its water resistant.I bring it deeper and deeper into the water but then jump when a hand wrapped around me.