23.The fight

"Oh.oh!Lemme try!"Lexi say excitedly.She bolted to the slippery floor and slide around like she was Ice skating.

Well,We were now in the hall.
Cleaning them,Principal's order.
Why?,you may ask..

Well..

Flashback.
"Yeah,and that one too"I whisper to Alex and Ryan.They press the knife's point in the tyre and it slowly blows out the air.

We grin evilly.I do a whistling sound and Hay,Dammy,Lexi, Mase and chase come bolting and bent down to us.They nod at me.

Right now,we're slashing
Mr.Welch's tyre and the other were spraying his ram pink.

Why?

Well.He did lied to the principal that we didn't pass up our work, but the truth is we did..

but he lost it somewhere in his trashhead.Fuck him.We're doing payback.

"Cool,now lets go before Mr.Welch comes."Dammy say. We agreed and bolt away to our favourite spot..wich is behind the hall.

We let out an evil laugh.Chase grin wildly."I can't wait to see Mr.Welch's face when he saw it"
He rub his hand together evilly.

"Wait...Mr.Welch?"Mason said.
We all snapped our head at him.

"Yeah,Mr.welch,well who do you think we're doing the payback at?"I frown.Mason's the one who tell us its his car,if he tought we're paybacking other teacher..

"Oops.I thought we're doing payback at the principal.."He smile sheepishly.We all gasp and frown.

Fuck.

We just slashed the principal's car!

"Seriously,Mason?!"We all said to Mason in unision.He flinch.

"SORRY!"he frown and grunt.

We all groan.

We're totally will be expelled..

End of flashback.

After being called to the principal office and begging for him to not expelled us..here we are.Cleaning the hall,more like gettingit all slippery so that we can skate around freely.

We all join Lexi,skating around,
I twirl like a ballerina untill I feel something wet on my back.
I glare at Alex,he burst laughing out loud with his Sexy voice and I narrow my eyes at him.

I throw back the sponge at him.
It hits his forehead,He shriek like a girl and Its my turn to laugh.soon enough it turns to a water fight when ryan sprayed us with a hose that connects to the hall's washroom.

The hall was full of laughters and shout.but there was something missing...

Dammy.

He wasn't joining us,instead I saw him standing in the middle of the hall with a sad look in his eyes,staring at me as Alex twirl me around laughing.The sponge in his hand drop to the ground.

My smile drop.I zone everything
From my surrounding and our eyes meet.

Alex pull me back to his chest until my back meets his chest. He turn me around not broking the gaze between me and Dammy.Alex follow my gaze and clench his jaw.

He pull my face to him and put his lips on mine.My eyes widen in shock,My eye look into Alex's and try to pull away by putting both hand on his chest.

Guilt burn inside me.

I avert my eyes to see that Dammy is not there in his spot,I try to look for him until someone broke the kiss by punching Alex in the faces.I yelp then gasp in shock,I stare at Dammy,still paralyse by what just happened.