30.The badasses.

"Ahh..Mrs.Gray,Please have a seat.."The principal say sweetly.

I groan internally and close the door behind me as Dammy entered.We take a seat.

Why are we here,you ask?..

So yesterday,the festival..There were many Damages..and the cause for that is-urm-Skittles.

I know right...How can someone skittles be the cause for that?.

Well..Its not Impossible,but hard to believe?yes.Some people are on sugar rush,running across the field,Dancing on a table....

And lot more that you certainly don't wanna know.

No,I'm not talking nonesense...
Its true tho.

"You know why you're here right?.."The principal said,his fingers tapping the desk.I shift uncomfortably in my seat and nod.

"Yeah."I simply say.he continue to talk while me and Dammy yawn,not taking what he said that lined with how we've been nothing but trouble to our school.

"-and I'm afraid that I would have to expelled you both from our school.."his ended his word and shook his head pitifully.

Our eyes widen at her words,we look at each other and back to him.We open our mouth to say something but he cut us off.

"..But,I can't."He smile at us creepily.We shut our mouth and cock our head at him.
"..because of some reasons.."he shrug.

"What actually is the reasons?"I ask him curiously.He sigh.

"First,You two are our Star students..even with your bad discipline reputation.We need you both,and you both might need us for scholarship.."

"Second,Your horrible Idea happened to make over hundred or maybe even thousands for the charity event for our school.."

"Also,.If you both get expelled,.."
He look down and we eyed him frowning."Then nothing would fill the Notice boards nearby the man's washroom!"His hand fly up dramatically.We jolted back when he slammed his hand on the desk then rolled our eyes at him.

He meant the Newsboard,

Where the school's gossip material will be sticked.The school news will be updated by the school's student body,
everyday.

The board are always full of the popular's faces.Wich include me and Dammy,These nosy people seems to spy on our relationship life,Everyday the news will always be no other than fake rumours..

Dallan and Tessa broke up..

Mr.smith and Mrs Samantha making out..

Emily being pregnant...

These are all bullshit.

"Soo..We're giving you both a warn and also thank you for the All the hardwork!you may go!"
He smile sheepishly as he shoo us out.We get ourself up from the chair and make it out the door.

Dammy wrap his arm around my waist and pull me to him.I smile and rest my head on his chest as we walk to the cafeteria.

Well..its not Lunch yet..

But ehh.

Who gives a fuck?

"Glad its just a warning.."I groan.Dammy chuckle,but agreed also.

"Yeah,I don't know how Jenna would be if we get expelled.."He shake the thought from his head.He then stop,making me stop too.I furrow my eyebrows at him."I don't feel like going to the cafeteria.."He twitch his mouth a wierd way as he think.
I cock my head.

"Oh.Wanna go to CC?"I grin at him.He tensed up and nod repeatedly as he pull my hand toward the exit.I yelp and laugh at him.

We get on his bike and drive off,we ended up not at CC,but at the cliff,where he brought me befor.He turn to stare at me and smile.I smile but look at him in a wierd way.

"Ya know..We could've get expelled after those warning.."
He chuckle softly.

His hand reaches for my hand,
He hold my hand tight before getting off his bike and fully turn to me,sitting backward.

His hand never leaves mine.He look in my eyes,making me gulp nervously.I stare at him,feeling the heat from the touch.

"..but yet,Here we are.Once again ditching school.."He laugh softly,followed by mine.
"Just to go CC..."He lick his lips and gulp.I squeal internally.
"But then again,Who cares?no one gives a fuck.Not you,..Not me.Not US..because we're the badasses,that's what we do.We do what we want,what we pleased and what we enjoyed.I thanked fate that we're neighbours.I thanked fate that you climbed my gate,I thanked fate that I saw you,I thanked fate that I helped you,I thanked fate that you got detention on your first day,I thanked fate that you met my friend,I thanked fate that you came to my party..."He paused."..and I thanked fate that We met and ended up like this..."
I gulp.My tears almost slip from my eyes."..what I'm trying to say is..I'd never regret all the shit that happened to me,they happened for reasons.I'll never regret meeting you because I.."
He take a long breathe. "I..Damien Danielle Ryder..Love you as much as you can never Imagine Elexandra Arethel Gray..".My tears slipped as my mouth automatically clamped on my mouth.He smile and wiped the tears with his thumb and connected his soft lips with mine.

Our lips move in sync and the kiss was passionate.I held back a sob,my hand make it way to cupped his face.He stroked my eyebrow and the other hand on my side.

We pull away and stare at each other.A smile reaches my face.
"I love you too Damien Danielle Ryder."His smile widen.

"Happy birthday,Berry.."He kiss my forehead and hold out a small red box to me.My eyes widen,not ready for the Impact.
He get off his bike and hold it out to me,kneeling.

I gasp and he open the box, revealing a silver ring,with an infinity Diamond.

"Yes,I'm proposing you,but this is just a promise ring.I'll proposed you one day after we finished college and all this shit... "He inhale nervously.

"Elexandra Gray,would you take this ring and promise to always be my girlfriend? "He say hopefully.I was dead silent but then nod.He grin and put on the ring on my finger.

I stand up on my tippytoes and hug him tightly.I heard a roar and cheer coming,I open my eyes to see Lexi,Chase,Mason, hay,Ryan,Flora,my brothers and even Alex is here.I gasp and they ingulf me with a group hug tightly.

"Happy Birthdaaayyyy!!"They all cheeered.I didn't realised that there was table,drink and food here for a party.

I stare at everything in awe and hold a hand on my chest.

This is the best year and best birthday party ever with with a bunches of badasses..

*********
Thanks for reading guys.I'll make an Epilogue and bonus chapter if you want.please like and share!

Also,follow me,also on instagram!-

: Aql.lh