7.These Bets ,

"I'm hooommeee!"I shout,my voice echo through the house.
Lexi and the others cover their ears,glaring at me.I smile sheepishly at them.

Ty appear from upstairs with a smile approaching us.I hug him as he glance to my friends.

"Hey,who's these?"He ruffle my hair.I introduce him to them.

"Oh.These is our friend,Lexi... mason...and Chase,"I told him.
The three wave at him.He give a toothy smile before he disappear into his office.

"Come on,"I say to my friend,
They follow me,hay and dammy into the living room.We settled our thing on the table and sat our asses on the sofa.

Hay turn on the tv,flicking through the channel,He grunt not finding anything to watch.
We sat in silent,feeling bored.

Aha.eurikaa!

I snap my finger then bolt up stair,I come back down and grin at them,holding my Xbox.They jump from the sofa excitedly.
We connect the wire and start the game,letting the boys play first.We take turn playing.

"No,no,no the other sides!"
Dammy instruct.I groan,feeling bored waiting for my turn.

"Heck yeahh!whooo!"The boys cheers.High fiving each other. Me and Lexi tensed up.We walk to the boys and swipe the controller from Chase and Mason.

"Our turn!"I excitedly say. Dammy snorted along with mason and chase.

"Can you even play?"Dammy smirk.I glare at him.My brother frown at him.Oh no you don't.

We've talk about it during detention,but he wasn't there.

"Wanna bet ? "I motion with my finger at him.He agreed confidently.

"If we win,You guys are buying us alot and lots of skittles.." I challenge him,hayden sent dammy a good luck.

"Owh and also Goldy!"Lexi added.The boys enhale and nod.

"And if we win,.."Dammy paused,Hay whisper something to his ear."...I'll tell you the condition later.."We think for awhile but agreed nonethlessly.

Guy vs girl.

I stretch my arm and the game started.I make my move.

nobody mess with me.

Time flew by and we almost end the game.

"Whoooohoo!Fuck off loserrs!"
Me and lexi do our happy dance as the boy hide their faces.

"Now,lets go get our skitttleess!"
I Pull the two boys,leaving mason and chase to continue our game.Lexi tag along with a wild grin.

"I...regret.."Dammy revved the engine of my lamborghini and we drove off.

------

"Are you done?.."The boys ask crossing their arms,annoyed while we grab as much as skittles and goldy as we can.

"Nope,"We simply say.The boys groan in frustration.

"Why don't you just bought the whole boxes?!"Dammy groan. Me and lexi smirk af him,he frown when he just realise what he said.

"Ahh.good Idea Dammy, now lexi..help me bring this box to the counter"I smirk and she salutes before helping me carry the box to the counter.Dammy pout and cross his arm.

"Wokeey,we're done.Now,pay,"
I say to Dammy and hay who glare at us.They pay up and carried the box willingly.

We made our way to my car and settled our buying in the bonnet
then left the mall.