10.Ha!I know the spark was there..

"No,That's the brightest one."
I argue,pointing at the bright star on the sky.So beautiful.

"No,It's that one,You're pointing the satellite!"Dammy argued, pointing to another bright star.
I shook my head.

"No,no,no,no.Its that one.How would you know its sattelite?!"
I narrow my eyes at him and we both grunt.

We've been here for hours.

Resting on the not-moving ferris wheel as we glance on the beautiful sky.Memories flash through my mind back on our first met.I smile at it.

"What are you smiling at?"He cock his head at me.I shake my head.

"Nah.I was just thinking about our first met.."I chuckled.A smile formed on his face.

Flashback

"Bring it on Tyson Dillson Gray!"
I smirk.Mocking Ty.He groan and glare at me.He gets into a attacking position.

I hold my light saber tightly and swing it in my hand confidently.
He narrow his eyes at me.Hay,
James and John roar along with tessa and taylor.My aunt steps in between us.

"Ready,.."I set on position.My aunt put down the baseball in the middle,we pretend it as a Crystal ball.Me and Ty'll fight and whoever win's the ball is tje winner."set..FIGHT!".We bolt to each other,letting out a battlecry
.I do the first swing and he Slash it with his red Light saber.

"Hayaa!Ha!-hop-Haa!"I dug to avoid his saber to hit me.Ha.I know I'll win.I practiced this sword fight with Aunt Jules.

I try moving forward to grab the ball but Ty swings another shot and hit my shoulder.I hiss.He smirk,I growl and twist my saber with his,He frown at me and I pull up making his saber fly away to the neighbour's lawn.

How?I don't fuckin know.

But its possible.

We all gasp staring at the fence,seperating our lawn and the neighbour's.I gulp and grab the Crystal ball.They avert their attention on me and howl with a clap.

"The winner is...Aretheeeellll!!"
My aunt bring up my right hand and the other applause while Ty groaned.

"Now..You are responsible to go get the saber back!."My aunt slap my butt and I scowl,I stare at the fence while the other dismiss,making their way inside.

I walk to the fence and attempt to climb it.I was now at the top and struggle to get to the other side.I was about to land my feet when a torn dug deeply in my side,On my waist.I wince in pain.

"Arhh..ouchouchouchouch.."I move slowly as the torn dug away.A tear slip off my eyes.
I lift my shirt up to see the scar.
I was bleeding,the scar was about 3 cm along my waist.

I start crying,sitting down by the fence,hugging my legs.I sob softly on the pain but then I heard footsteps,its getting closer and closer to me.I look up to see this beautiful boy looking at me curiously as he hold the light saber as a weapon.Our eyes met and I blink at him.

"W-why are you crying..who are you?."He said in his cute boyish voice.I sniff.

"What are you doing here?"he ask again and lower down the saber.

"I-I was scarred,I was just trying to get my light saber's back..
b-but then my shirt get stuck on a torn and.."I lift my shirt to show him my scar.He gasp.

"O-owh.Here,you can have it back..."He say."lets go in..we can bandaid your scar and send you back home."He said,leading me to his house.I follow him and hold my light saber tightly.