9.So pathetic..

"Soo..where are we going?"

I frown in shock,I glare at Dammy and wipe an invisible dust from my jeans.

"What tha fuck are you doing?"
I ask him as I back out the parking spot,leaving the school ground.

He grin sheepishly at me. I stare at him wierldy and glance back the road."Let's go get starbuck."
He puppy faced me.I keep my eyes on the road avoiding his adorable puppy face.I struggle as my eyes twitch and I finally groan,giving up.

"Fine"I say."you'll pay!"I groan.
He clap his hand excitedly like a little boy getting ice cream.

We arrived at starbuck and walk through the entrance.
Adam,my friend who work here smile when he saw me.We walk to him.I hug him and he kiss my forehead.He was allowed to do that,we're totally close..like my brothers.

"Hey,elle how ya doin?"He ask when we release the hug.I roll my eyes.

"Dude,we just met this morning"
I chuckle.Dammy stare at him..
More like trying not to glare.
"Oh.Adam,this is Dammy-I mean Damien.My friend and also my neighbour."I introduce them.

"Dammy,this is my bro,Adam.."I say and they do the bro hand shake and a pat on the back.

"Soo..What do you guys want?"
He say.We ordered our drinks and sat on the table near the window while waiting.

Our drinks come and we took sips of it.We chat about few things and fill our time to know each other.

"Soo..that was the last time I get on a swing..So pathetic."I end my story.He chuckle along with me.The room goes silent but he then spoke up.

"Hey wanna play Dare?"He ask me with a smirk.I scrunch my eyebrow.

"Just dare?I thought it was suppose to be truth or dare.."I say.He shrug."hmm..okey, you start first."I nod at him.

"I dare you to.."He scanned the room and stop at the slices of cheesecake laying on our table.
"Ahh..I dare you to finish this all in 5 minutes."My mouth hang wide.

"Okeyy.."I said unsure,but grab the plate nonethlessly.He sets his wrist watch on stopwatch mode.

"Ready,..set.."

"Go!"He say.I start gulping and munching down the cake.He stare at me and smile.

Huh I may look like a pig right now..

I groan at the tiny bits left and plop it in my mouth.I swallow
It down and smile proudly.

"Yess.I did it!"I fist bump the air.
He chuckle,I didn't even realise he was recording."hey!you have to get rid of that video soon!"

"Hmm..nope."he smirk."Now high five!you did it!"He raise his hand and I slap his palm happily.

Gah.He try to distract me!

"You goof,you're just tryna distract me!"I punch his chest making him let out an 'oomph'.
"Delete it this instant!"I cross my arm standing infront of him.

He chuckle at me."..Hey,I'll promise I'll never show it to anyone or use it as a blackmailing thing,okey?.."He held his pinkie and I link mine with it."..why would I delete it anyway,you look so cute ..."
He cooed at me.I grunt.

"Fine.But lemme see it,I wanna see it too."I say.He pull me to sit on his lap and I shriek softly.
He hold me by the waist and I hold his phone as he plant his head on the crook of my neck,We watch the video silently.I chuckle at myself in the video."I look like a pig.."I chuckle.I feel him smile and I squeal internally on the affect that he gave me on every single of his touches.

"I think you look beautiful.."He say.I feel like my whole body cramped,like I was paralysed.
My eyes widen.The video ended and I try to get up from his lap, but he pull me back.

"Lets just stay like this for a while.."He say closing his eyes as his lips shivered me by brushing up from my neck to my ears.I grip tightly on his jeans."Arethel.."My eyes widen at what he just said.I jump away and stare at him.He stare at me.

"H-how did y-you know?.."I stuttered.His face drop,like he regret what he said.

"Are-Elex I-"

"How do you know my middle name?"I shivered.I finally put pieces together.

Oh god.

"No way..Dane?"I say to him.He put on a frown and a sad smile.
"Its you..I thought you left.."

He gets up and Hug me.The tears spilled from my eyes.I clutch his shirt tightly in my fist,
He kiss my forehead,stroking my hair.I look up to him with anger.I attack his chest with a hurtful punch repeatedly.

"You Idiot!I thought you leave me! I was scared you never come back!why didn't you tell me-"

Fuck.He kiss me.We kiss.We are kissing right now,what the hell should I do?!

Kiss him back,duh.

Easy for you to say,you stupid voices.

I was utterly shock.I hold his face and pull away still holding it.I make him look at me.He bit his lips,looking guilty.

"No,You're not distracting me again this time,Nu-uh.I wan't an explaination NOW."I cross my arm,emphasizing.the word Now.He look at me and smile.
What?why is he smiling?can't he see I'm mad right now?!.

"W-why are you laughing?Can't you see I'm mad?!"I whine.His chuckle grow.I grunt and back away,ready to leave him.He frown and pull me to him.I glare at him,but he's still smiling.

"I'm sorry,okay..You're cute when you're mad.."He smirk.I struggle to keep my glare and sigh."..even cuter when you're drunk.."he say.I roll my eyes.The situasion gets serious.his face showed mix emotion of sadness and..something else,I can't figure it out.

"Okey,I'm sorry for leaving..I have my reason.I just can't tell it right now.Its too-"He paused.
"-personal.Also,I told you I will come back one day,I come back 4 years ago to find you.But you moved to your aunt's for a while
.so I waited for you to come back..yet,here you are,.."My face soften.I smile at him wraping my arms around his neck.He wrap his's around my waist.

"You've change so much,You get beautiful each and everyday..I really miss you,I was about to tell you about it,bit I don't know how..I was to coward about it."
He scratch the back of his neck when we release the hug.We stared.in each other eyes.
"So..Will you forgive me,elex?or should I call..Arethel?"He say with a hopeful smile.I nod.

"Yes,Dammy..Apology accepted"
I grin and kiss his cheek.His face lighten up.We left starbuck and Drive to our old tree house.

Yes.tree house.

Our plan on ditching home coming and watch movie at my house has turn into this...

Dammy and I were also once a neighbour,We're still kids that time.We are soo close and also a partner in crime.We are that Devil that is seen as a sweet little angel but we aren't.When we are 9,He urgently left,not leaving reason.He just told me he need to move and will be back for me and with that,I was left broken,hurt and curious.

We arrived Somewhere not far from our house,Near the forest.
We stare at the piece of old wood,stuck on the tree.Our tree house,We smile at it.Flashing back memories.More interesting is..There was this old funfair area not deep inside the forest,
Its like 20metre away from our tree house,The funfair was shut down forever,they run outta money for it soo they had to shit it down.It still work tho.You can turn it on.

I pull Dammy to the electric box.The box where you pull up the lever to work up the ferris wheel,the merry go round and almost all of it. Cool right!?

"Areth,lets climb the ferris
wheel.."

*********