6.Truth or Dare

"Seriously?!,you should tell us earlier!"I shout.He looks confuse.He open his mouth to say something but close it when the driver behind him honk at us.

I glance at the driver then turn back to him,telling him to roll up the window.

We arrived at the mall,parked the car next to each other.We left the car and walk through tje entrance.I turn to Dammy and we all stop walking.

He narrow his eyes at us."You're the new kids lexi is talking about,aren't you?"He furrow his eyebrows at us.I smile,rolling my eyes but nod at him.

"Yup!Now lets go."Hay pull us toward the two guys sitting on the bench with a girl between.
We approach them and Lexi wave wildy at me with a grin as she jump.

"Heyy elex!!"She say,rather loudly.Chase hide his face in his hand .

"Ugh.Please don't embarrased me in public."He groan.Lexi roll her eyes.I chuckle at them.

"Hey,guys."Me,hay and Dammy say in unision.The three glance at me,hayden and dammy wierdly.I scrunch my nose confusely.

"Um.What?is there something wrong?"I ask them,blinking twice.

"You guys..know each other?"
Mason point at the three of us.
My mouth turn to an 'o'shape.

"Oh.yeah,we're neighbours.."I explain."..I met him at the party remember?"I say to lexi.She nod with a evil grin toward me.I look away nervously.

"Sooo..what're we doing or where are we going?"Dammy spoke up breaking the awkward silent.

"Ahh yes.I had an idea.."Lexi smirk."..how about... truth or dare?"she suggest,We began to think.

Well,I think we had nothin better to do,soo,why not?

"Okay,."We all agreed.

"Okay,who start first?I suggest We start from the oldest,"Lexi say.So,It has to be hayden.

"Okayy,"hay scan around the mall for an Idea.He smile and turn to Mason."Mason?"He ask.

"I'll choose..truth."He shrug,
Terrified by the looks on hay's face.

"Ahh.playing for the safe.."hay said."hmm.I can't think of anything soo..What colour is your underwear?"He shrug.We chuckle softly and mason's eyes
Widen.

"Umm.Dark blue?"Mason say.I smile at him.He then rub his hand with an evil grin.

"My turn,"Mason smirk.He search for a victim and stop at dammy."ah.Damien..,"He say.

"I'll go with dare,"He say cooly.

"I'll dare you to drink the water from the fountain."Mason point at the water fountain.I scrunch my nose and shiver,so do dammy,but he walks to the fountain nonethelessly.We all stifle a howl.when He scoop the water and sip it,gulping it down.
The crowds gasp and we burst out laughing.

He come back,groaning as he wipe his mouth.but then a smile appear."my turn,hmm lets see.."
He scan us.his eyes stop on hay.
I relief a sigh."..Elex,"He smirk at me.My eyes widen and a gasp escape my mouth.

Fuck.I'm screwed.

What should I pick?

"Umm.I'm gonna go with dare.."
I say,exhaling lightly.

His smirk widen"I dare you.."
Fuck.fuck.fuck"..to steal.."Hell no
"A bubble gum from the candy shop."Eh.not so bad after all.I've done it before.

I was silent for awhile.thinking about a plan."why?backing out?"My thought was distract by Dammy,smirking.I smirk back.

"Hell nahh."I smirk and make my way in the candy shop.