29.The lit Festival.

Hooonkkk!

Cheers and scowl can be heard through the crowd.Clapping and roaring filled the air.The game was lit.

Yes.

Its the end of year festival,Where there are parades of our school's history,booth,competition and also football match for the last this year.

Me and Dammy are watching the game between two of our school team and right now,were cheering for the grey team.yup. Grey,our football team are named from animals and we are Wolf,so its gray.

Our cheeks were both striped with black paint,We're wearing matching Jersey.Dammy has my name and 03 at the back while I had his name and 24 on my back.

couple goals,I'll say..

My string back were full with snacks,Skittles the most.It'll rattle everytime I jump to cheer for hay.

Yes,he's in the game with Chase and Mason.

And I'll say..

Today was lit.

The festival was lit.

This year was lit.

My friend is lit.

My.boyfriend.was.LIT.

I was now on his shoulder, slurping my slush.Sucks to be short.

I was complaining about how tall the people infront of me is when I was the one who's short..
So dammy offered-more like demand-me to sit on his shoulder.I agreed to and now I was grinning everytime he jump up and down to cheer.

Hay make another Point and I hollered along with the others.
Dammy jump up and down as he howl.I look down at him, enjoying how cute the view is.

I continue to stare and stare that he look up to me and grinning like a little boy at me.I chuckle a little and offer him my drinks.
I bent down a little so that the straw reaches his mouth.He slurp thirstily on my starbuck and relief when he's done.

He must be very thirsty from all the cheering..

"You two are cute.."Lexi say, looking at us in awe and cock her head at us as she sigh... melodramatically.

I grin sheepishly and realise the game is over and the Grey team wins.My hand fly up in glee and Dammy join me along with Lexi.
We Hollered and wave at Hay, chase and Mason.

Hay was now topless,swinging his shirt as he hollered.The team pick him up and throw him up and down.The girls population drool at him,causing lexi to glare at him.I laugh when He stop swinging his shirt,putting it back on,holding his hand up in defence as he wink at lexi.

Lexi smirk satisfied as I get off from Dammy's shoulder.I struggle to touch the ground and finally made it.I brush away the dust from my lap.

"Lets goo!"I pull dammy's hand bolting along with lexi,making our way to Hay who's making his way to us.

Hay engulf Lexi with a hug and kiss her forehead.I let them had their moment before they pull away and Hay open his arm for me and I jump on him.He laugh a little,stumbling but hug me back.

"You're amazing Hay-hay!"I say using his nickname, Loudly I might add.He roll his eyes playfully.

"Thanks lil elle,"He ruffle my hair.His face lit up."oh,I'm free now!Lets go!"He take Lexi's hand with his other hand.I grab Dammy's with my other hand while the other are link with hay.Chase and Mason join our hand link,linking it with Lexi.
We laugh and joked as we left the field and explore the booth.