She has changed (Slate)

As I pull up to the school I see Sariyah with her two friends. As I look at her she looks different. Not only that but she feels different. She is not a normal like I thought, but something more.

I can't tell if she can sense the same thing about me or not because I can feel her eyes on me as I walk to the school.

I hope she doesn't know who I am. I do need to find out who or more like it what she is.

I go to my locker and head to my first-hour class. She is in this class with me. Her friends are not with her in this class, so she sits in the back of the class by herself. I sat on the opposite side of the room in the back so she wouldn't find out who I am.

My eyes allow me to pick out more detailed things than normals are able to. So when she makes eye contact with me I can tell that her eyes that were a golden color before now had a purple around the edges. Those eyes are from the Ingeds. If she was an Inged then she has wings hidden and a power of some sort. Depending on how powerful she depends on how much I will need to keep an eye on her. She didn't have purple in her eyes before. Which means she just turned seventeen. If she doesn't realize that her eyes have changed soon she could be in real danger.