Castle (Sariyah)

I didn't even realize that we had stopped. I look out the window and see a grand white castle. At a closer glance, I can tell that the bricks have purple streaks in them. I reminds me of my wings. This must be a family thing. I hurry up and open the door and get out. I do not want to be in the car any longer with him. I shut the door and start heading up the stairs. There is a black door at the top of the stairs. When I get closer I realize that it is not a normal black. It is more of a black that no light can enter. Like, pitch blackness. 

Ron sees me staring at the door, "Oh, so now that you are royalty, you think you don't have to open the door." He sighs and opens the door. Inside the castle is huge. There are at least seven staircases leading somewhere. I count at least ten different hallways. I turn in a circle taking everything in. There are a lot of pictures of what I assume are the royal families on the wall.. I look up at the ceiling and see things painted on it. As I stare longer I realize that the pictures are moving not forming a picture at all. At least one that I can't see. I start to get dizzy and look away. I see Ron staring at my face, reading my every move and emotion. He looks away. I see him slightly tilt his head. 

"I'll be right back. Wait here. Lady Katsem will be here shortly." He hurries up and walks away. I think about standing here looking around, but I am tired of being kept in the dark about stuff. I follow Ron. 

I walk for a couple minutes realizing that I have no clue how to track someone. I get this strange feeling behind my eyes. There are purple shapes forming on the ground. A closer glance reveals that they are footprints. I have unlocked a new power. I laugh at the thought "unlocked". I follow the footprints for a few more minutes and start to hear voices. I can make out Ron's, a man's, and... Is that Slate? I walk faster and turn into a doorway. I stop at the scene. An older man and Slate are standing in a corner with Ron smiling evilly at them with a sword in his hand.