Concert? (Sariyah)

The school day goes by so slowly. By the time school lets out I am anxious. I can't wait to go to the concert. I go down the stairs to exit the school when I have the strangest feeling come over me. My stomach is very queasy as I exit the building. I am extremely light headed and have to sit down in the grass. What is happening? Veda said to meet her and Malachi outside in the back. We were going to the concert in Malachi's car. I keep getting dizzier and dizzier and lay down. Everything is starting to turn white and out of the corner of my eye, I see Veda come running. 

...I am conscious of voices around me. My head is throbbing. I slowly open my eyes. I am strapped sitting to a chair. I can only move my head. I hear voices again and look to where I hear them coming from. I see Veda and Malachi talking. They look like they are arguing. "Veda, what is going on? Where am I? What happened to going to the concert?" I am asking so much, but I am scared now. this is just plain weird. This just might be a birthday surprise, but they are taking it too far. 

Veda starts to stand and walks over to me. "Good, you're awake. I was beginning to wonder if Malachi overdid it." As she mentions his name he comes over to us.  

"What do you mean?" I look at the both of them.

"The concert idea was just a ploy to get you out of the house for a while. Only to find out that we all got kidnapped. But it's OK they will get over it." Veda is talking like nothing is going on. 

"Veda we need to get on with things." This is coming from Malachi who is walking over to a table and picking up a knife. "We need to see what powers she has and make her wings come out."

"I don't have wings or powers. What are you talking about? Let me go!" I am talking in a rush now. The straps constraining me are digging into my skin, drawing blood, as I fight against their strength. 

"Stop trying to get out, this will only take a little bit. Once we see your powers and wings you will swear your loyalty to us." Veda is smiling at the thought while Malachi is moving closer to me. 

"I don't have any of those things now let me go!" Tears are coming out of my eyes now.

"You do have powers, your eyes show that you are an inged." Veda is looking flushed now.

"I told you that they are contacts." There is even more blood coming from my wrists.

"They don't make contacts like that stupid" Malachi is by my chair now. The knife next to my arm. He touches the knife to my arm and I scream.