The lost Ingeds (Slate)

I get a text that I am to continue with the plan. This means the Mensens have gotten permission from Lady Katsem to continue the search for the missing Ingeds. What I don't understand is why. There have not been any sightings for five years now. I have a feeling this has something to do with Sariyah. I need to keep a better watch on her. I have no clue how to continue with the plan without making people suspicious. I see Sariyah walk into the bathroom and I stay within earshot. My hearing is above the average person, so it does not look weird that I am across the hall looking at a prom poster. She is talking about going to a concert tonight and she has a good excuse for her eyes. That's good. I hurry and move to the drinking fountain that is a few feet down the hall. Her friend Veda comes out of the bathroom and I take a drink. She glares at me like she knew I was listening and stalks off. Half a minute later Sariyah walks out of the bathroom and I walk by her. I try to hold a smile back as I see her looking confused.

I walk into second hour only to get confronted by Veda. "Stay away from her. I know you know what she is and you need to stay away from her."

I was taken back by what she said. "How do you know what she is."

"Please, they do not make contacts like the ones she has in."

"Well, that doesn't answer my question. Also, Why do I Have to stay away from her. I'm not going to hurt her." 

"Just do it O.K. don't do anything you are going to regret." And with that, she turns and stalks off to her seat. 

I spend the rest of the class hour trying to find any reason for her thoughts. I know what I have to do now though.