~1~

Chapter 1: Welcome Back to Beacon Hills

Chapter Song: Lost In the Wild by Walk The Moon

"I'm tracking you into the city. Ooh, under the pressure of the traffic lights. I'm chasing the clues you left me that you might still join me in the wild."

~
" It is not a double date it's a group thing." Lydia said as she sped down the road in the pitch black night with Allison in the passenger seat and Isabella in the back, like always.

Allison chuckled as she gave Lydia a knowing look from the passenger seat, " Do they know it's a group thing? Because I told you I don't want you to find me someone to date, I want to find them on my own."

Isabella poked her head between the seats and held her hand up innocently, " Yeah, I'd like to know if they know too. I have a boyfriend and I don't really like being a third wheel."

Lydia rolled her eyes at Isabella in mockery and continued to drive without looking back at her, " A boyfriend you haven't talked to in two months, Izzy. You guys really were in France and you didn't do any dating for two months? Not even you, Allison? You're free game! "

Allison looked uncomfortable as she shifted in her seat. She had her eyes open for someone but she didn't want just anyone. She wanted to find someone she actually love, not someone she'd never see again.

Isabella noticed how Lydia's comment had affected Allison so she spoke up from the back again. She opened her mouth and spoke up in defense of Allison, " Did you? After Jack-"

Lydia glared at Isabella with a devious side eye and barked out in annoyance, " Do not say his name, Izzy. You already know how he's doing, you texted him as soon as you got your phone privileges back."

Isabella leaned back into her seat nonchalantly and shrugged her shoulders, " He's the only one I'm not nervous to talk to. With everyone else I feel like their is some kind of awkward tension because of how long I have been gone."

" Have you even seen Scott?" Lydia asked quietly from the front seat as she kept driving, she didn't want to push but it was obviously something that needed to be addressed, " Or even texted him that your back?"

Isabella shook her head and sighed deeply, " We only got back last night, Lydia. You're literally the first person I've seen. I stayed the night at Allison's last night, I haven't even seen my dad or Isaac."

Allison gave Isabella a sympathetic small smile before turning to Lydia and speaking with a soft tone, " So back to your problems, Lydia. Are you sure you're totally over him? I mean you guys had an epic moment before he left."

" Would I be going on a double date if I wasn't?" Lydia asked in a rushed tone full of pent up annoyance. When Allison and Isabella ganged up on you it was almost as bad as Stiles and Isabella, almost but not quite. It was still aggravating nonetheless.