~2~

Chapter 2: Dear Scott

Chapter Song: Dear Juliet by Isa

"Are you wondering about the things you don't know? I promise that I'm coming home. I'm coming home to you."

~
FLASHBACK:

Summer, June 2nd:

Dear Scott,
I've been here a week and everything around me reminds me of you even though you've never been near this place. I know we're young and people say we don't know about forever but I think you might be mine. Just being away from you this long is literally eating away at me especially since I can't even talk to you. I wish I could be with you and everyone else, I hope Stiles is doing good...I really miss him.

Anyway, France is beautiful and I think I've tried about every fancy wine they have to offer because of Chris... he's a bit obsessed with the wine over here. I'm sat on a cement bench connected to a breathtaking fountain at the moment, can you see it? I wish you could experience this with me. It's gorgeous I'm telling you.

Chris has been trying to help me understand the ways of an empath. but it's hard. I don't even know what the hell I'm doing. The book Deaton gave me explains what to do but I just can't do it. Nothing seems to be working.

I hope Beacon Hills is treating you all well. Can't wait to get back to you guys, I miss you all, especially you.

With lots of love,
Isabella Hale

I sighed as I wrote out the last word in my letter to Scott which I would never send since it still counts as communication. I just thought writing them would make me feel as if I was with him and I have to admit it helped. I folded the paper up and put it inside the powder blue envelope. I chose this one because it reminded me of Stiles Jeep.

After the letter was situated in the envelope I closed the seal and wrote a number one in the corner with black ink. I was hoping to give these all to Scott when I got back as a short of apology. I know I didn't do anything wrong but it felt like it.

The cold but relaxing breeze of the afternoon air in France hit me as I observed the people around me. All the tourists were laughing and smiling as they tried to get their hands on all the souvenirs they could get. On the other hand I was peacefully sat here taking in the beauty of the country I had found myself in while waiting for Chris and Allison to return from the wine shop with Chris' 18th new bottle of wine.

I guess he was having a bit of trouble coping with Victoria's death still and maybe his fascination with fancy wine was what he needed. I was glad I could be there for him and Allison, I was glad they wanted me here... after all it was sort of my fault she was dead.