~16~

Chapter 16: The Fights

Chapter Song: Riot by Hollywood Undead

"I've been known to tear shit up and go off like a gun. I've been drinking too much, but now I think I'm done. Fuck that shit, lets start a riot."

~

Isabella shuffled across the ground to Allison and sat down beside her on the cold floor. She reached out for Scott's face and calmly grabbed it, pulling it down into her lap and then running her fingers through his soft brown hair. Scott had passed out a little bit ago and Allison had freaked out, thinking that her sewing had not worked after all. Isabella had assured her though that she could hear his heartbeat; he was just exhausted.

Allison and Isabella stayed silent as they waited for either Stiles or Lydia to bring her and Scott their extra clothes. They couldn't necessarily walk out of the bathroom in bloody clothes, she for sure couldn't. Her clothes were practically covered in her own blood after she fell face first into the pile not only 10 minutes ago. Isabella continued to run her hands through Scott's hair gently as she waited for him to wake up but she couldn't help the sadness that overcame her as she stared at him.

Isaac's words earlier swirled through her head obsessively now that she was not dying. She had used what she thought were her last moments to savor the view she had of Scott, but now that she wasn't on the brink of death she knew she had to face the facts. She and Scott could not continue on the way they were. In the time that they had been together they had broken up more times than she could even remember, it kind of felt like a constant thing. They always just found their way back to each other despite the circumstances. She loved Scott but she had to ask herself if what they were doing was actually healthy.

She had agreed to let Scott try to win her back after the letter situation and she had kissed him, but did she really want to receive another heartbreak? Were they bound to just keep engaging in this endless cycle of happiness only to be met by a fight and a brief break between the two? Did they need to take a break from each other to see if they were meant to be together, or what did they need? Isabella had no idea...she needed advice.

Isabella sighed deeply, breaking the silence in the room as she stopped playing with Scott's hair, just watching as he took small breaths quietly, " I'm thinking of ending things with Scott for good, at least for awhile."

Allison had been staring at her hands blankly, still not believing that she has just randomly and basically preformed surgery on someone when Isabella had spoken to her. Upon hearing her words, Allison's head snapped to her blonde friend quickly as she looked at her in shock, " Wait, what? Are you sure? I didn't mean to plant ideas in your head the other night...I know I said some shit about Scott but I didn't intend that."

Isabella shook her head and looked up from Scott's calm face to Allison, " I know you didn't mean to and I don't think you did...at least not in the moment. Isaac said some stuff on the bus to me today that really got me thinking about Scott and I, your thoughts just added to what he said."