~4~

Chapter 4: Open Wound

Chapter Song: All Of the Stars by Ed Sheeran

"It's just another night, and I'm staring at the moon. I saw a shooting star and thought of you. I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew if you were here, I'd sing to you."

~
" Why can he get a tattoo and I can't?" I asked with a whine as I plopped down next to Isaac's still unconscious body on the floor of the Hale house.

My dad turned to me with a glare, " Because Im not his father, I'm yours and I said no."

" This is total favoritism." I said as I threw my hands up in the air angrily, " You just won't let me because you and Scott became somewhat of friends while I was gone."

My dad just shrugged his shoulders and leaned against the wall completely ignoring me. I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest angrily. I could kick his ass right now if he wasn't my dad, I'd do it.

Scott sighed and walked over to me before he plopped down right next to me.

" So since Derek isn't talking are you going to tell me who that was back there or do you not know either?" He asked with a bit of shaded attitude in his tone.

I sighed and shook my head, " I don't know exactly who he was but I know what he was, he's part of.."

I heard my dad growl under his breath and give me a warning look, he didn't want Scott to know yet. I sighed and said with a serious tone to try and make Scott believe me, " He's just from a rival pack. He wants to take out anyone in my dads pack so he started with Isaac."

Scott gave me a skeptical look but he nodded and stayed silent next to me. I knew he didn't 100% believe me but he smiled at me anyways and grabbed my hand in his.

" Alright, I don't have time to wait around for Stiles all day." My dad said as he pushed off the wall, " Sit in this chair right here, Scott, and we can get started with making your tattoo permanent."

I stayed in my place on the floor as Scott stood up and followed my dads instruction. As Scott sat down my dad pulled a chair over to the same spot and sat on it across from Scott. I watched as his eyes turned from their soft green to a dark red. He examined Scott's bicep as he held into the view of my dad.

Just as he was about to speak the front door burst open. My gaze flew up to the intruder and I saw Stiles standing there staring at my dad and Scott with a confused expression. He pointed between the two of them with his eyebrow raised, " Am I interrupting something here?"

I struggled to hold in a laugh at Stiles' words which made my dad's head snap to me as he sent me a quick glare. I stuck my tongue out at him as I rose to my feet and walked over to Stiles.