~7~

Chapter 7: Body In The Closet

Chapter Song: Lightning by Little Mix

"That's zig-zag shooting through my heart. That zig-zag hit me like a dark. Electricity, electricity. Oh, this loves tearing me apart."

~

        " I don't like this one bit." I said as I shook my head and stared at the metal tub filled with already freezing cold water. After the twins took me on that little trip today Isaac and my father decided that Isaac needed to remember where Erica and Boyd were before I was put into any kind of danger.

I didn't even know that Isaac had possibly found Erica and Boyd until about 5 minutes ago and I didn't like the idea of putting my brother into a state of hypnosis in ice water to get him to remember where it was. I didn't like it at all.

Scott, Stiles and my father ignored my comment and began to grab heavy bags of ice off the ground before tearing them open and dumping them into the metal tub. I watched them with wide eyes as they all completely ignored the situation at hand, this was not safe.

I threw my hands up in the air and slammed them down on the side of the metal tub, " Are you guys seriously going through with this? This is stupid."

My dad stopped in place and held another bag of ice as he turned to me, " Isaac agreed to do it, plus it's the only way to find Erica and Boyd. Peter already tried to access his memories but it wasn't clear enough. This is the only way. Don't you want to find them?"

" Of course I do, but if it costs the life of my brother than I'd rather not chance it, that's all I'm saying." I then backed away from the metal tub and leaned against the table pushed away to the back of the room and folded my arms over my chest.

They all once again ignored me causing me to roll my eyes as they continued to dump in numerous bags of ice. I didn't understand why it needed to be any colder than it already was. The water didn't even need the ice to be cold.

Voices were heard coming from down the hall and my head snapped towards Isaac and Deaton walking through the door. I had driven Isaac here straight after he magically showed up in my car tonight but Deaton immediately dragged him away to talk about this "situation."

I watched them intently as Deaton put a hand on Isaac's shoulder as he watched the boys fill the tub. He looked terrified and he was right to be scared, no sane person would want to do this.

" Obviously it's not going to be particularly...comfortable." Deaton spoke as if to try and make Isaac feel more relaxed but I doubt it worked because the way he said it gave me chills, I couldn't imagine how Isaac felt.

Deaton shook his head and then gave Isaac a reassuring smile, " But if we can slow your heart rage down enough, you'll slip into a trance-like state."

" Like being hypnotized." Isaac said as he stared at Scott who was now dumping the last bag of ice into the tub.