9

Few Hours Later
Cia

So right now me and the girls are eating and talking about any and everything. I told Yasmine what happened in full details about yesterday and she far she's mad because she couldn't put a bullet in Dominique's head.

"And yeah that's it." I said and Yasmine was just shaking her holding her arm.

"Yasmine what's worng?" Allison asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"Nothing." Her voice cracked as the words came out. I looked at Allison who was looking at Yasmine. Me and Allison got up.

"Come on Yasmine." We said at the same time but didn't laugh because this was serious. She got up with hesitation but then got up. We walked into the bathroom and locked the door.

"Yasmine-.." Before Allison could speak she broke down into tears. Me and Allison ran and grabbed her.

"Yasmine w-what happened?" I said thru the lump in my throat.

Am I crying? I can't be crying?

Please don't cry.

Please don't cry.

A tear slipped from my eye and I didn't bother to wipe it away.

Great I'm crying.

"Yasmine what happened?" Allison said wiping her face. Yasmine didn't say anything she just put of her arm moving the sleeves of her shirt back. Gasping loudly looking at the hand print that was on her arm. Looking like it was just put ok there.

"Y-yasmine w-what happened?" I thru stuttering.

Great now I'm stuttering.

I tried touching it but she just flinch.

"Yasmine c-calm down." Allison said wiping her face.

"I-i can't." She said thru tears. "Why can't I leave and move on like you did Cia?" She asked.

"Yasmine you can. You just can't because you love him to much." I said.

"You love him too much you can't leave him." Allison said.

"Can you guys tell me what to do? So I don't leave this way anymore?" She asked. "Tried of getting raped, hitting on, slapped, scared of getting hit. Just tried." She said and broke down again.

"Listen we go to the police station and file a report. You tell him everything that he done or attempted to do to you. Okay?"

"Okay but can y'all go with me?" She asked.

"Yes of course. We are ALWAYS going to be there, and you know that." Allison reply.

"Okay so come on so we can finish eating and then we can go to the police station." I said and helped her up off the floor. She cleared up ourselves and then walked out of the bathroom and finished eating.

An Hour Later
On The Way To The Police Station
Yasmine

We pulled up to the police station and my heart sunk to the bottom of my stomach. I looked at Cia and Allison.

Do I really have to do this?

"Yasmine you have to do this." Cia says.

"But we don't, he will stop hitting me." I said and they give me that look like 'really.' I sighed.

"Look Yasmine we know that you love him, but do you really want to spend your life with someone who claims they 'love' you and steadily is beating?" Allison says making a point.

"But-..."

"There's no buts, we know you love him that's why you haven't left him." Cia reply.

"Fine." I say and roll my eyes. I got out the car and my heart began to beat faster.

Why am I so scared to do this? I've been wanting to do this for sometime now. Like my heart is saying "he loves you give him a chance." And then my mind is saying "leave him he's not changing." I just don't know which one I'm supposed to listen to. Cia and Allison was telling me what my mind was telling but I just choose to listen to my heart.

As we walked closer to the door of the police station I started to debate on it but really put in he outcomes of this.

If I do this I'll stop getting hit on.
If I don't do this I don't know where I'll be.
Why dose it have to be me?

I sighed loudly as I opened the door to the police station. We walked in, Allison and Cia sat down in the chairs. I walked up to the counter where an young black woman was sitting at the counter.

(Authors note: I'm not racist, it's just I have to describe the things if y'all know about writing.)

"Hello ma'am how may I help you?" She said fixing the stack of papers that was currently in her hand.

"Um.. I would like to file a report."

"Okay so how is the person that your filling the report on?" The lady asked.

"Um Nicolas Brown." I said and she nodded and started typing on the computer.

"Okay so here's what we have for his information." She said and I nodded. "So he's 5'4, 25 years old. Born on April 20th 1993. He's an African American and was born in East Maryland." She said and I nodded. "So we found him, now I need you to file out a report paper and will contact him, and being him to the police station." She said and smiled and I gave her an akward smile. She handed me the report paper with a pen and a clipboard. I turned around and walked over to where Allison and Cia was sitting.

I sat down and sighed. Feeling the urge of tears I hold it in. I grabbed the pen and started to write. "You don't have to do this." Allison said as I looked up.

"But-..."

"Yeah I know what I said earlier but I was livid and I was just saying things that would make me happy, but I thought that since your in the relationship that you should decide." Cia said.

"Thanks but I've made my mind up." I said looking at them. "Think this is right." I said.

"Yasmine you sure?" They asked.

"Yes, I think I'm sure. If I don't then I'll just continue to be beaten on and used." I said with a cracky voice.

Cia got up and sat on the other side of me. They both placed there hands on my back rubbing it in a circular motion. I grab the pen and started writing and filling out the paper. I moved my leg up and down hoping and praying that the tears wouldn't fall, but they did anyways. They continue rubbing my back as I wrote and cried.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay short ik but I just felt like updating.

Hope you enjoy like always.

The boys are in the MM

Blah blah blah

Excuse All Errors