34

At The Wearhouse
Cia

"So who do you think it is?"

Jacob asked.

"Jay." I said and Yasmine and Allison eyes widen. Elijah and Jacob was of course confused.

"Who's Jay?" They asked.

"Well, you know how you and Elijah have been asking who that guy always coming to me house."

I said and they nodded.

"Well that's Jay." I said playing with my fingers.

"So he's that nigga that was all up on you trying to have sex with you?" Elijah asked and I slowly nod.

"Wow." They said and threw you their hands.

"Look, we didn't have sex." I said to them and they rolled their eyes. "Y'all are making this hard for me." I said to them and they shook their heads.

"Look, but what if it is Jay? How are you going to make him confess?" Yasmine asked.

"I don't know, but I think I want to do it."

"Well just be careful and remember the rules Cia." Jacob warned.

"Yeah, I'll remember them. Not." I mumbled the last part and he glared at me.

"But you know you got your ex on your ass still. Even tho you took care of him, months ago." Allison said and I nodded.

"Yeah I know, I should have just killed him when I had the chance." I replied.

"But you can't do it, you care too much for your ex." Yasmine said.

"True but I stop caring about them. There old news." I said and they raised their eyebrow. "Whatever." I mumbled.

"But why you didn't you tell Wesley about your brother." Jacob asked me and Allison slapped the shit out of him.

He looked at her and raised his hand and slapped her thigh. Allison rubbed her thigh and hit Jacob again and now everyone was laughing.

"Okay stop hitting eachother." Yasmine said.

"Okay." Allison said and rolled her eyes.

"You need some act right tonight." Jacob mumbled and Allison eyes widen. She started kissing on him. "That's not going to work." He said to her and she pouted.

"But anyways. That's all I wanted to talk about, y'all can go home." I said and everyone got up.

Allison walked to me. "Can I stay over your house?" She asked and I laughed.

"You decide to hit him. R.I.P to your kitty." I said and she hit me, and I laughed.

"Bye Cia." They said and I waved.

"Bye!" I said and walked out after them.

A Week Later
Elijah

"I got it."

I said to Yasmine and she nodded. I got up and walked into Jaxson's room and he was crying. I picked him up and rocked him back and forth. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle for him. I gave him the bottle and he started drinking it.

I walked back into his room and by then he finished his bottle. I took it from him and grabbed his pacifier.

I rocked him back and forth until he was slowly closing his eyes. Once his eyes was closed all the way, I slowly and gently put him in his crib.