30

Later That Evening
Cia

"Yo! What the fuck!"

"You worked up about that shit? You on some other shit!"

"So I'm on some other shit!" Wesley yelled.

"Yes nigga you on some other shit! You getting worked up over some stupid shit! Your so fucking childish!" I yelled as tears rolled down my face.

"Man you talking out the side of your fucking neck, man." Wesley yelled and popped down on my couch.

My cold tears went to hot tears. I ran into my kitchen and grabbed my biggest knife that I had. I ran back to Wesley.

"What the fuck nigga!? What the fuck you fucking say to me!?" I yelled as I waved the knife in his face.

"Yo calm down with that shit." He said and I continue to wave it in his face.

"I fucking trusted you! And you fucking cheat on me and go get your nasty as dick sucked! And your worked up about me not telling you I have a fucking brother!?" I yelled and the tears came faster and hotter. "Yo get the fuck out my house!" I yelled to him and he slightly pushed me and got up. "Yo nigga put your motherfucking hands on me I'mma slice you up and put you on that bitch door step. Try me!" I yelled.

"Man, you on some other shit. Fuck you mean. Fuck you and your brother!" He said walking towards the door.

"You have one more fucking time to call me man!" I yelled to him.

"Ight, whatever. Love you." He said and walked out the door.

"And fuck you! You don't love me!" I yelled as I threw the knife and slam the door.

I slide down the door. I ran my hands thru my hair. Tears rolled down my face. I brought my knees closer to my torso. I tried to stop crying. But the more I tried the more I couldn't breathe. I got up and walked to my bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and looked at the hickey Wesley left. I looked at myself and didn't like it. I punch the mirror making it shatter. I opened the cabinet and pain flare in my hand. I looked at it and I was bleeding. I shook off the pain and grabbed a pill bottle that was pain killers. I put ten in my hand. But couldn't take all of them, so I just put five away. I looked at the shatter mirror and took the pills.

I was about to swallow them but I spit them out. Tears started to fall again of the thought of him cheating. I washed my hands looking at the blood going do the drain. I cut off the water and dried my hands.

I walked out of my bathroom and went into my closet. I pulled down my safe and brought it to my bed. I started to unlock it but my eyes was to waterly for me to put in the code correctly. I started pouting and throwing myself around. I held in the tears but it just brought a burning sensation in my throat. I just let the tears go.

Once I got the safe opened. I grabbed the stash of sativa. I closed the safe and started to roll up the blunt of sativa. Once I was down. I place the blunt on my nightstand. I walked out my room and locked the front door.

I walked into the kitchen. I walked over to the fridge and opened it. I grabbed five Rita's. Each a different favor. I walked back into my room. I threw the Rita's on the bed and stumbled over to my dresser to grabbed my light. Tears rolled down my eyes still. I tried not to think about Wesley, but it only made me mad and want to cry even more.

I sat on the bed and grabbed the blunt. I lit it up and started to smoke it. I opened my twenty percent alcohol Rita and started drinking that while smoking. The feeling I want wasn't here yet so I got up but then fell back down.