20

I walked out the messed up room into the meeting room.

"So what are you going to do?" Allison asked as soon as I got in the room.

"I'mma hit his wearhouse." I said and they looked ate crazy.

"His?" They said at the same time.

"Jayden." I said to them without making eye contact.

"Jayden? As in your brother Jayden?!" They said and I slowly nodded my head. "Cia!"

"What!?" I said in an unconvincing voice.

"Your brother is out of jail?" Yasmine asked.

"No he's not, he's still in there." I said and Allison gave me a look that can kill.

"Did you visit Jayden?" She asked and I kept quiet.

Shit I gave it away. Thanks alot Cia.

"You fucking visit your brother in jail?" They both asked.

"Y-yeah." I stutter.

"When?"

"Two days before I went to Cali." I said to them and there eyes widen.

"And what did y'all talk about?"

"H-he..." I stopped and realized that he could be after Wesley too. "He wanted me to stop dating Wesley!" I said and there's eyes widen. "I need to contact him and tell him to check his wearhouses." I said and started looking for my phone.

"Cia. Cia! Wait." Allison yelled. I stopped what I was doing in and looked at her. "We need to tell all the boys to come over here, we need a plan to get our money back." Allison said.

"No." I said shaking my head.

If I tell Wesley about this, then I have to tell him about my brother. And I don't want him to know about my brother. Yet. This is too much.

"Why not Cia? What happens if he goes to his wearhouse too? Your brother won't stop until y'all are separated." Yasmine said making a point.

"Well then we have to tell him." I said and a little bit of hope sprung in there eyes. "But we are NOT to mention Jayden being my brother once so ever." I said looking at them. They nodded.

Rinnngggggg!

I looked down at my phone and smiled.

"Hello?"

"Hey baby, where you at?"

"Um, actually I had to stopped by the wearhouse to check on something and something went bad." I said and I looked at the girls.

"Well you need me to do anything?" He said. I looked at the girls.

"Um, I need you to actually help me but I need your people and my people." I said and the girls nodded.

"Ight that's fine, but I need yo fine ass to come to my place." He said making me blush.

"Okay, I'm on my way." I said in an excited tone. The girl laugh.

"Ight you better be here in twenty." He said and hung up. I shook my head.

"Come on let's get out of here." I said.

"So she could get some dick." Yasmine mumbled and I hit her.

"Shut up!" I said and they laughed. "Just because you pregnant dosen't mean I can't beat yo ass." I threaten her.

"Aye! Don't hurt my baby Mama's. Yo sugar daddy abusive." Allison said hugging Yasmine's head and I laughed.

"Yeah whatever. But she love me tho." I said and walked up to them and hugged them.

We walked out the wearhouse, into the parking lot.

"Cia can you take me home?" Allison said.

"Sorry, Wesley want me home in twenty minutes." I said to her.

"But I thought I was yo daddy?" Allison said pouting.

"Awe you are." I said and we busted out laughing. "Love ya!" I said walking away to my car.

"Love ya!" They yelled back. We got in our cars and pulled out the wearhouse parking lot.

•••

"Wesley! Stop kissing me." I said laughing as he continue to kiss me.

"Nah, I haven't seen you in two weeks. I'm not going to stop kissing you." He said and I laughed.

"I haven't seen you either and the things you do is kiss me and not feed me." I said to him.

*Knocking*

Wesley kissed me one more time before getting up. He grabbed the money that was on the side of the bed and left out the bedroom. I shook my head. Minutes later he comes back in with a bag that had a big yellow smiley face one it.

"You say I don't feed you?" He said and I rolled my eyes, got up to grab the food. "Nah let me get a kiss." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I pecked his lips and grabbed for the food but, he moved away. We laughed and I kissed him on the lips and he grabbed my waist and deepen it. He pulled away and I grabbed his bottom lip. He laughed and I let go. He gave me the food and I fell down on the bed. I opened the bag and started pulling out the food. Once all the food that was in the bag out I started digging in.

(Author note: I don't know why I wrote this, I'm hungry as hell.)

Later On That Evening

"You want me to stay?" I asked him.

"Hell ya! I haven't been or seen you in two weeks. Of course I want you to say." He said making me laugh. I kissed him on his lips. I moved my head on his chest and listen to his heart beat as he ran his fingers thru my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

909 words, short.

Anyways, o haven't updated in five days because I've been so worked about something and it just makes me mad thinking about it tbh, so yeah.

I don't think I gave credit to the person that did my cover. Welp xxxiloveto did it. I really love it.

But yeah.

Hope you enjoy like always.

And

Excuse All Errors