27

One Month Later
Cia

"Wesley your hella annoying leave me alone!" I whined as I pulled the covers over my head.

It went quite and I closed my eyes, finally getting some rest.

Smack!

"Ow!" I jumped up as soon as his hand connect with my butt cheeks. "Wesley! You play too much!" I mumbled into the pillow.

"Well, yo should get some sleep." He said.

"And why?" I asked him.

"Just go to sleep before you don't go to sleep." He said and I could tell he was smirking.

"Okay whatever." I said and pulled the covers over my shoulder.

He walked over to my side and kissed me on my lips. I grabbed the back of his neck and deepen it. He put his hand on my waist and pulled me close to him gentley. I pulled away and looked at him and shook my head.

"Sorry." I whisper and closed my eyes.

"It's fine. Goodnight." He said back and kissed me on my lips letting it linger.

"Goodnight." I whisper and he turned off the lights and left the room.

I sighed.

So it's been a month and now it's October. Nothing too fishy has been happening but I'm still keeping it low. I feel like my brother still is watching me and Wesley every move. The chip that they found had nothing on it. It was just the next location that they was going to hit and that was Wesley, but that was old because they already did. Wesley has been a little distance lately. And I don't know why, but I don't want to start something over something that isn't worth it. Yasmine and Allison has been doing good. Yasmine and Elijah finally got together after like seven six months. They only got together for the sake of the baby. And I think that's a good for them. Yasmine only four almost five months pregnant. Allison and Jacob has been the typical couple. I love seeing them together. They look so happy. But I notice Everytime that Jacob or Elijah is around Wesley they give me and him a look. And the same thing for Allison and Yasmine. I think they know something that I don't. And it bother me.

I shook the thought off and started to doze off to sleep.

Next Day
Yasmine

"Elijah! Why didn't you tell me?!"

I yelled at him.

"Look I wasn't supposed to tell you! Look just don't tell Cia!" Elijah yelled back.

"Welp, you can't tell Wesley about Cia's brother." I said to him.

"I won't." He said and I just rolled my eyes popping down on the couch.

I rubbed my stomach.

"Can't believe this." I mumbled.

So, me and Elijah was having a disagreement. He wanted me to move in with him and I was like I don't want to. The reason he wants to is for the baby an stuff. And my reason is that I'm not ready. Here's why I'm not ready. One; because feel like everything is happening so fast. With me putting my ex in jail, me having sex with him and then the baby. Now moving in with him! I think we're rushing it but he won't get that thru his hand. And then while we was arguing he blurted out;

"I think you going to cheat on me like Wesley did to Cia!"

I don't know what he was talking about and then I asked him again and he basically just spilled. Now this got me pissed. I'm going to call Allison and tell her everything that happened.
•••
Allison

"Oh my fucking God!"

"Yes. On God and you know I would never play with you like that." Yasmine said.

Jacob came into the room and I rolled my eyes at him. He put his hands up in surrender and I shook my head.

"I'm going to kill all of them." I said in the phone.

"How we going to tell Cia?" Yasmine asked.

"I don't know, but I'mma have to talk to Jacob, about his friends. They can't keep there dicks in there pants." I said and Yasmine laughed.

"I know and now I'm pregnant." She said and I shook my head.

"But you wanted it." I said to her and I could tell she rolled her eyes.

"Don't start, I already got into it with Elijah and I fucking want to kill him. Don't make me kill you too." She said and I laughed.

"Okay baby mama. I have to kill someone." I said and glared at Jacob.

"Alright don't be put in jail okay? Love you."

"Love you." I said and hanged up. "Now for you." I said to Jacob and he turned off his phone.

"I ain't do shit." He said looking at me.

"Okay but your friend did something. How long have you known?" I asked.

"Known what?" He said and I crossed my arms over my chest and raised my eye brow.

"About Wesley getting his dick sucked in a random bitch car, in a parking lot of a Supermarket." I said and his mouth drop. "Yeah, that nigga." I said and rolled my eyes.

"Well, the day that it happened. And we was there." He said and I jumped out of the bed.

"You gotta be playing!" I yelled.

"Yes, you was too distracted. This happen last month. Exactly three days before Wesley stuff got stolen from. You could of saw it but you was talking to me and was on your phone." He said and I rolled my eyes mentally. "Baby come here."

He said and I slowly walked over to his side and stand in between his legs. He grabbed my waist pulling it closer to him. He looked up at me.

"Don't worry okay. She'll find out and he'll find out too." He said and I looked at him confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and he sighed.

"Me and Elijah know that Cia has a brother." He said and my mouth dropped.

"But how!?" I asked.

"So we found a chip and Cole couldn't hack into, but I asked him could I try and I hack into it. Once I got in it, I only showed it to Elijah." He said and I smiled at him. "I knew Cia ain't tell him either. But I knew you knew." He said and I placed kisses on his nice plump lips.

"Just promise me you won't cheat on me." I said to him as he rubbed my back and butt.

"Yes, I promise." He said and kissed me. He deepen it, but I pulled away letting it linger.

"Nope not letting it going farther." I said and walked away but he grabbed my waist making me giggle.

"Nah, you going to take a shower with me." He said and picked me up making me giggle.

He walked into his bathroom and I shut the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ou tea ☕

But two more chapters until 30th chapter.

And there's only a few more days until this book turns three months old.

But I hope you enjoy! Like always!

And

Excuse All Errors