40

Play the song when you get to the "WARNING" part, that's if your going to read past that part

Enjoy
~•~

The Next Morning
Allison

I woke up to the urge of having to throwing up.

I tried getting up, but Jacob had a good grip on me, so I couldn't get up.

"Jacob, I have to throw up!" I yelled and he jumped up and I got up running to the bathroom.

I leaned over and threw up. I held my hair back. But then I felt all of my hair being lifted off my back.

I finished throwing up and I flushed the toilet. Jacob let go of my hair. I got up and brushed my teeth. Jacob stroked my hair as I finish brushing my teeth.

"You okay?" He asked as I wiped my mouth.

"Yeah, hopefully this is my last time throwing up." I said and he nodded.

He wrapped his arms around my neck. I put my arms around his torso. He kissed my head causing me to smile.

"Love you."

"Love you too."

Later On In The Day
Cia

I hugged Wesley and I let him in. He looked around and pointed to the bullet wholes in the wall, from the other night.

"What?!" I said making him laugh.

"Nothing, I just didn't know you was that crazy to shoot at me." He said while sitting on the couch.

"Welp, I was shocked that you was alive." I said to him.

Wesley

"I mean I know you was." I said chuckling a little.

"But can you finish the story?" Cia asked.

I nodded. "So I was at when Jayden came in right?" I asked and she nodded. "Okay so here's what happened."

FlashBack

"Jayden!"

I yelled making him laugh.

"Yes the one and only." He said and I rolled my eyes. "Oh save your pity for later as I explain."

"Whatever."

"Anyways. A couple of months ago I warned my beloved sister." He says rolling his eyes. "To stop missing with you and she-."

"I don't know your sister." I said to him. He chuckled.

"Dose Princess or should I say Cia Gattio." He says grinning.

I paused. "It rings a bell? Dosen't it?" He says and I roll my eyes. "I told her to stop messing with you and she refused. Like she always do, but that besides the point. She didn't listen so I stole from hers and she still didn't get the message so, stole from yours. Making you livid."

He says grinning.

"But, that didn't stem to do it. So I planned months ahead for my baby, Ashely to come and mess with you and Cia. But you still keep on messing with Cia. So I waited and had Ashley suck your dick in a car. You being the person you are, you kept it a secret. Cia kept me a secret so everything was falling into action because of you two and your dumb friends. But then I spiced it up a bit and added Cia's ex. from highschool to mess with her. Now she's going to forget about you, and love Jay all over again."