12

The End Of Court
Cia

"We have found Nicolas Brown guilty and he well do 2 to 3 years in jail and 275 hours of community service, and with no bail. The court is dismissed." She said and I looked at Allison and we hugged. We walked out and when we spotted Yasmine we ran to her and hugged her.

"Told you everything was going to go good." Allison mumbled. We pulled away and looked at eachother.

"So what's the plan?" Jacob asked.

"Um... Me and Wesley are supposed to go on a date. And I was planning to stay over someone's house." I said and blushed.

"Well me too but unless someone tryna change plans." Allison said looking at Jacob.

"Well I was tyna have you come over but I don't know if I want yo annoying ass over." He said and she hit him in the chest.

"Well I was just going to go over Elijah's place." Yasmine said and me and Allison looked at eachother.

"Ouu! Best friend!" Me and Allison yelled. The security guard walked over to us.

"Um ladies I need you guys to be quite or less we have to kick you ladies out." We nodded. He walked away and we continue to talk.

"Y'all are embarrassing." Yasmine said.

"What? You getting some zick and now you have something to get your mind off that bust ass nigga." Allison said and I nodded my head agreeing.

"Whatever, but you guys enjoy the rest of your night." Yasmine said. We hugged one more time and then she left and went to find Elijah.

"Welp enjoy yo date." Allison said hugging me.

"Bye baby, oh and Jacob if your pull out game strong then don't fuck her raw and if it not then just cover up." I said and Allison hit me.

"Ight!" He said and I dapped him up. Allison rolled her eyes and they walked away.

I turned around and hit a hard chest and there hands went to my waist. I look up and seen Wesley and smile.

"You ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

"Do I look nice?" I asked.

"Of course. You looking stunning." He said and smirk creep on his face.

"Eww, why you smirking? And thank you." I said.

"Nothing. Just waiting for God to bless me." He said and I shook my head. I grab his hand and we walked to the door.

The Next Day

I woke up with a heavy arm around my waist. I lifted my head and then put it down carelessly and hit my head. "Shit." I mumbled. I moved my leg off of Wesley's body and cross them. I had to take a piss and Wesley was making it almost impossible for me to get up. I tapped Wesley and he moved a little. I tapped him harded and he groaned. "Wesley move your arm! I have to go pee." I said to him. He groaned again and then loosen his grip around my waist, his arms fell. I sat up and then ran to his bathroom. I pulled down my pants and underwear and sat down and peed. I sighed in satisfaction. I wiped myself got up and washed my hands. Flushed the toilet and walked out and closed the door.

Okay so why close the door? I only peed. Well it's just a habit, my dad told me to shut the door when I come out so yeah. I even do it to bedroom doors. So it's just a habit.

I walked out and Wesley was now wide awake on his phone. I walked over to him and sat on the bed next to him.

"Yasmine keeps on blowing up your phone." Wesley says and hands me my phone. I looked at my phone confused.

Why is she calling?

The phone ringed and I answered it. "Hello?"

"Cia I need you to come over my house, Allison on her way with um.. Jacob."

"Is Elijah with you?" I asked.

"Yeah he's in the shower. I called you because something happened and I need you and Ally." Yasmine said.

"Okay I'll get ready." I said.

"Okay see you." I said bye and then hanged up. I sighed and got up.

"We you going?" Wesley asked.

"Over Yasmine's house. Your boys are coming and over there." I said hopping he would understand.

"Alright let me get ready." He said and I nodded. I went in my bag and started to get my clothes.

At Yasmine's House

I walked in and Allison, Yasmine, Jacob and Elijah was talking.

"Yasmine." I said and she got up and grabbed me and Allison hand. She lead us in the room and locked it.

"What worng?" Allison asked.

Yasmine didn't say anything she just took off her shirt and moved her hair from her shoulder. Me and Allison gaspe at the love marks that was on her body.

"Who gave these to you?" Allison asked.

"E-Elijah." She said stuttering.

"He forced you?" I asked.

"No, I wanted it." She said low.

Yasmine

"What happened?" Cia asked.

"Well here's what happened."

We walked in.

"Yasmine where's your room?" Elijah called out.

"Around the corner, here I'll show you." I said he nodded.

I grabbed his hand and we walked to my room. I was feeling real horny and Elijah was looking real good. I walked in my room and shut the door. I walked him over to the bed and pushed him on it. I started kissing him and he kissed back. He flipped us over so now he was on top. I started taking off his clothes and throwing him. He unzipped my dressed but stopped and pulled away. He looked at me and shook his head. "I can't do this." Elijah said.

"But Elijah why? Don't you want this?" I asked.

"Yes but I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable." He said.

"Please I want this, this could be or last time." I said to him.

He think for a second. "Just promise that whatever happened between us that pleasure and firendship won't get mixed up." He said. I kissed him and nodded.

"I promise."

"And then we had.... You know." I said.

"Wow. What are you going to do now?" Allison asked.

"I don't know. I just want to talk but I'm afiad that last night well turn into every night." I said sighing and put my shirt on.

"All I'm saying is to put up a boundary between what you guys have going on." Cia said.

"Yeah and just talk about it." Allison include.

"I'll try but it's so hard." I whisper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Updateeee!!!!

Yeah it's been so stressful the last 24 hours but I'm storng so yeah.

Am I werid or I love testing schedule? Like my school we only have three classes and lunch. Free time is like 2 hours.

Blah. Blah. Blah.  Blah. Blah. Blah

Excuse All Errors

🦄Unicorns🦄