14

The Next Day
Cia

We all sat down at the table in Olive Garden. The waiters gave us our menus and order our drinks. Once we was done he said he'll be out shortly and left.

"So Yasmine how are you?" I asked starting up conversation.

She sighed before answering. "Well, I need a break from just life yo. It's so fucking hard." She replied.

"Why you say that?" Allison asked closing her menu.

"Well because, I told Elijah five, and I mean five fucking months ago that we'll stop this little 'lust' relationship we have. And now look at us. Still fucking." Yasmine said shaking her head.

"Wow. I thought you stop this whole time." I said and they BOTH looked at me. "What!?" I said throwing up my hands.

"You knew, we talk like everyday. Or it's just that dick that got you hypnotize?" Allison mumbled. I reached over and hit her.

"Me and Wesley haven't fucked o-"

"Haven't fucked yet." Yasmine butt in and Allison and her high fives.

"Y'all are something else." I told and rolled my eyes.

"But you love us!" They said at the same time. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah I love y'all. But what happened yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah! I was calling yo phone. And it when straight to voicemail." Allison repiled to my statement and I nodded my head.

Before she could speak, the waiter came. He placed our cups in front of us. He asked if we wanted to order and we nodded. Once he was done he left. "Anyways, k went over his house the night before and we had sex again." She said and shook her head alone with me and Allison.

"Why did you encourage him to keep on having sex?" Allison asked.

"Well I did it to take my mind off of, what's his face?" She pause. "Oh! Nicolas." She said and I chuckled.

"Yeah he really got your mind off of him." I mumbled and this time I high five Allison and Yasmine hit me. I laughed.

"But anyways we just started fucking and I told him that I want to be with him and that we not getting to know each other, only our bodies." Yasmine said and we nodded.

Seconds later our food came and we dig in.

At There "Safe House"
Wesley

Me, Jacob and Elijah was just sitting here drinking and smoking. I grabbed the stuff to roll up a fresh new blunt.

"So how you and Cia? She still ain't let you hit?" Jacob asked passing the blunt.

I smacked my teeth and shook my head. "Shit, she be making ya nigga horny and shit but won't let me slide." I said and put the weed in the 'paper'.

"Not even head?" Elijah asked.

"Yup not even head." I said and they faces held shockness.

"Damn nigga." Jacob said laughing. Elijah joined in to.

"Y'all nigga are damn worng for that. But what about you? Mr. I got a girl?" I asked Jacob.

"Shit, same thing. She be teasing and shit." Jacob said and I nodded agreeing. "She be dancing and shit climbing on my lap and shit. Damn." He said and re-justed himself.

"This nigga horny." Elijah said busting out laughing. Me following doing the same.

"What I can't help it." Jacob said shaking his head. "But let's talk about this nigga. Over here sharing his dick." Jacob said pointing to Elijah.