21

The Next Day
Cia

"Alright, so Yasmine you going to be sitting in the get-away-car, down the block." I said and she nodded. "The rest of us are going to go in get what we came for, which is the money they stole, leave a couple people dead and then leave." I said and looked around at all of them.

"When we leaving?" Allison asked.

"Um, we leaving on Thursday and hit on Friday. But us three." I pointed to Alli and Yas. "Are going to Grandma's to pick up some guns for everybody." I said and they nodded. "Okay so everything is planned. Y'all have anything to say?"

I asked and they shook there heads.

"Okay, speak now or forever hold your peace." I said and they laughed. "Y'all can leave if y'all want." I said and they got up.

I got up and sat on Wesley lap. He put his arm around my waist and rubbed my side. I sighed and shook my head.

"Don't be stressed okay." He said to me and continue scrolling thru his phone.

"How? They are obviously doing this for a reason. What happens if they come after you? Or Yasmine and Allison!" I said to him and he put his phone down and grabbed my waist.

"Look nothing going to happen to them okay." He said looking at me but I just looked away. "Baby look at me." He said and I still continue to look the other way. "Cia."

"How!?" I yelled and got out his lap. "How!? What happens if there hurt? Dead even? How am I supposed to explain to your fucking best friend that your baby momma is died alone with your child?!" I said to him and he looked at me. "How Wesley? Before you came alone, it was only us three. We're like sisters. If I lose them it's like losing a piece of me!" I yelled. "If you lose them two in the room you would be hurt." I said to him low and he pulled me into a hug. "Wesley I can't do this." I whisper in his chest.

He didn't say anything he just rubbed my back as I just held the tears back. Everything I was saying was true. If I lose then I don't know what I'll do. If there gone I'm gone. Wesley understand this pain too. He lost his mom and he was down. If he loses Jacob or Elijah he would be broken. And then same for him, if I lose him. I don't know if I'll love again.

"Cia, let's just go home. Your tried and you need some sleep. Today's been a long day." Wesley said still holding me and rubbing my back.

I pulled away from him and looked at him. I leaned up on my tippy-toes and kissed his lips. He kissed back and he pulled away. I smiled and I gather our stuff and we headed out the wearhouse.

The Next Day
Two More Days Before The Hit
Yasmine

"Thanks Elijah, for coming."

I said and hugged Elijah.

"No problem." He replied and help me into my chair.

The waiter came and took our drinks and left. I looked thru the menu nervously.

Why I'm so nervous?

Because I haven't told Elijah about the baby. I went to the doctor two weeks ago and they told me that I was pregnant and I was three months pregnant. I'm so nervous about his reaction and this is all going to work out in the long end. I don't know how I'm going to start up the conversation about baby's and stuff. But I'm going to tell him today.

The waiter came back and gave us our drinks. We order and then he left again. I looked at Elijah nervously.

"What's up?" Elijah said breaking me out of my daydream.

"Um, I don't know how to say this. It's so sudden and I don't know how you'll take it." I said looking at him. Emotions run down my body. A lump formed out of nowhere and I got worried. "Well um, I'm p-pregnant." I said and bust out into tears.

Elijah got up and walked over to me. I got up and cried into my hands still. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I stopped crying and wipe my eyes and looked up at him and he had a small smile on his face.

"Is the baby mines?" He asked and I nodded slowly.

"Yes." I said and he hugged and kissed all over my face making me turn red. I laughed at his excited-ness.

He looked at my stomach and rubbed his face over my stomach. His smile grew wider.

"Wow! When did you find out?" He asked.

"When I was over my grandma house she had told me I was. So when we came back I waited two weeks for my appointment and they told me." I said to him and he hugged me.

"How long are you?"

"Three months." I said and smiled.

"Wow. So I'm really the father?" He asked.

"Yeah, your the only person I've had sex with in the last five months. And if you want we can get a DNA test." I said to him and he nodded.

He helped me into the chair and he went to take his seat. I looked up at him and he was smiling real hard.

"What you smiling at?" I asked him.

"Because I've been blessed."

The Next Day
One More Day Before the Hit
Cia

"You told him?!"

Allison asked as I was driving to Jacob's place to drop off Allison.

"Yeah and he was happy. He wouldn't stop rubbing my stomach and smiling." Yasmine said.

"See I told you, if you just tell him he we'll be just as happy as you was." I said to her.

"Yeah whatever." She said and rolled her eyes.

"So what you and Jacob up to?" I asked Allison and she shook her head.

"All he want to do is be up under me. Never want me to go somewhere." She said making me and Yasmine laugh.

"Isn't that sweet." I said and Yasmine laughed.

"Welp what about you? You stay with Wesley and never with us." Allison said and I rolled my eyes.

"That's a freaking lie. I never be with Wesley." I defended.

"Lies. You stay with him." Yasmine said.

I rolled my eyes. "You stay with Jacob." I said.

"What!? I can help it if he's so fine." She said and we bust out laughing.

"Y'all something." I said and pulled up into Jacob's complex.

A few minutes of searching around we found his apartment building. Allison said goodbye and then we left heading Elijah way.

The Next Day
The Day OF the Hit
On the Plane To D.C.

"Baby go to sleep." Wesley said stirring in the chair.

I shook my head and got up and grabbed a blanket. I sat on his lap and threw the cover over us. His hands went to my waist and he started messaging my side. I kissed his lips and shortly after,

I dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Only tow times I needed you was now and forever... Don't know what else to tell ya."

Love ya

Have nothing to say but going to the park. Bye

Hope you enjoy! Like ways.

And

Excuse All Errors