26

Previously On...
I Feel in Love With My Drug Dealer

"How many times have your ex put you in the hospital?" I asked and instantly regretted it. "Cia I'm sorry."

"No it's fine. Your just curious. Three times every other month. Allison and Yasmine told me to leave but I was to scared to leave. If I did then I would be scared he would find me and kill me. I was to scared to leave. But one day he draw the line so I just showed my true colors and put him jail." She said and cried I pulled her into a bear hug. "I was so sad that I went to visit him. I stopped because he would just encourage me to bail him out. I've had three miscarriage by him. I'm just glad I'm free." She said and cried some more.

"Cia I'm so sorry." I said and rocked back and forth. She cried somemore.

"Can you promise me this Wesley, that you won't hurt me?"

It's already been broken.

"Yes I promise."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cia

"Okay so enough of me. Have you ever hit a woman?" I asked him a put the last fri in my mouth.

"No, I don't play that shit." He said and rubbed my stomach.

"Okay, do you still have some of your ex's phone number in your phone?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

"No, maybe one but I don't text, nor call or FaceTime them." I said to him and he nodded. "Do you?" I asked and frowned mine.

"No. Why I already got my a fine girl." He said and stole a kiss. I blushed.

I yarned and drunk the rest of my strawberry lemonade.

"I'm sleepy baby." I said to him and he chuckled.

"I would think that you wouldn't be sleep. You sleep for like four days." He said and I just shook my head. He gather my trash and threw it away.

He walked back over to the bed and got under the cover. I scooted over so now my head was on his chest. "Lov-." I stopped by bitting my tongue.

You Stupid.

"Love you too." Wesley said and kissed my head turning off the light.

I got comfortable and soon dozed off.

Four Days Later, On Sunday
Wesley

"Alright this is the place." Elijah said and stopped the car.

I grabbed the big box filled with guns and opened it. I past everyone a gun.

"Y'all okay with doing this?" I asked them.

"Look Wesley. Y'all helped us on our mission now we help you on yours. It's fine." Yasmine said and I nodded.

Yes Yasmine did. But only for our get away. Elijah didn't even want her to come. None of us because the protection of the baby. But she convinced is that we needed her. She we gave in.

"Okay everyone ready?" I asked while putting on my ski mask.

"Ready!" They all said.

"Yasmine notify them that we going in." I said and she nodded.

"Alright, they in. Good luck." She said and we got out.

I looked at Cia and kissed her on her lips and we went our separate ways.