16

Three Days Later
Cia

"Yay!" I jumped in my sit as I pulled up to my grandma's house. I parked and me and Allison hop out. The boys laughed. "Race ya?" I asked Alli and she nodded.

"One. Two. Three.... Go!" Allison said and we took off. We reached the door but Allison beat me. "Ha! I won!" She said and dust the imaginary dust off her shoulder.

"Whatever, it was luck." I said catching my breath. She laughed.

"You can't beat someone who played track since the 8th grade." She said to me.

"Well I played basketball since the 7th." I said and she rolled her eyes.

"And I played volleyball since the 6th."

We looked and Yasmine had her head out the door.

"Yasmine!" Me and Allison yelled and hugged her.

"Ugh. Y'all going to make me throw up." She said and laughed and we pulled away looking at her confused. "I've been throwing up for two weeks now. I think I might have the stomach flu." She said and I nodded slowly and Allison just shook it off.

"Where's grandma?" I asked.

"Right here." She said opening the door wider.

"NANNA!" Me and Allison yelled and ran to hugged her. "Grandma we miss you."

"I y'all too." She said and we pulled away. "Where's y'all boyfriends?" Nanna asked.

"Right here."

We all looked at the door and the boys was standing there in the door frame with our bags. I looked at Yasmine and she ran.

"I'm going to go see if shes okay." I said and was about to walk away but grandma stopped me.

"No she been doing this for two weeks." She told me and I raised my eyebrow. I looked at Allison and she shook her head and leaned on Jacob. "Well let me guess. Your Wesley King. Jacob Johnson. And Elijah Williams." Nanna said making me and Allison eyes widen.

"Gran-"

"Y'all both know I used to be in the business to and I did deals with there people." She said. Me and Allison just shook/nodded our head. "How's your sister Wesley?" She asked. My eyes widen again.

"Um... Haven't heard from her. She's been MIA." He said.

"And you mom Elijah?"

"She doing good." He responded and my grandma nodded.

"And you Mr. Got my granddaughter goggle eyes over." Allison blushed and barried her face in Jacob's chest. "Mr. Jacob." He laughed. "How's your mom and sister?"

"There doing good, thanks for asking. I'm giving them money to help them." He said.

"Your just like ya mom." She said and Jacob smiled. "Y'all two go and help them find there rooms unless they sleeping with y'all." She said and rolled her eyes. We all laughed. "I'mma be cooking. The kitchen is closed." She said and we all nodded.

She turned around and left around the corner. I grabbed one of the bags and so did Alli. We started walking up the steps and Yasmine was coming out the bathroom.

"The rooms are down the hall. Mines is all the way at the end." I said and Wesley nodded. "And there's four other rooms." I said and nodded. Allison gave Jacob her bag and walked up to her.

Yasmine

"Yasmine are you okay?" Allison asked.

"Yes I'm fine." I said giving them a smile, they're face held a serious.