10

Few Days Later
Cia

"No Wesley!" I said mushing him in the head, hoping he would mess up. Yasmine, Allison, Jacob and Elijah laughed. I glared at them as the end of the round came.

"Ha! I won, you owe me a stack." He said. I pouted as everyone else laughed. He put his hand on my thigh and whispered in my ear;

"I can make it up to by giving you some bomb ass head."

He said and I blushed. "No!" I said to him as I handed my controller to Yasmine.

Right now everyone was over Wesley house just chilling. Yasmine wanted to do something and get out away from her, soon to be old home. She moving out after the whole trial is over.

Y'all wondering what had happened after she sighed the report papers a few days. Well they contacted him and took him in. They question him and he confessed about somethings but not all. (He a pussy right?) He was let out for a few days. They told us that him and Yasmine should stay away until we go to court. And if any activity happens between the two it we'll be held against him. So this is really going to be a chill week for Yasmine.

"Wesley where's your sweets-.."

"Where's my sweet spot? Under my chin." He says cutting me off. I slapped him on the back of his head.

"No where's your sweets at, in your house." I said to him.

"Oh in the kitchen, in the cabinet." He said smirking. I chuckled confusingly and got up. Allison shook her head and Yasmine was just to intense into the game. I walked in his kitchen and looked around at what cabinet it could be and figure it would be in the lower cabinets or in the pantry. I looked in all the low cabinets and then looked in the pantry. I looked everywhere and couldn't find the sweets. I sighed. "Only option is the higher cabinets." I said to my while rolling my eyes. I jumped and shrugged each time I jump. I sighed and rolled my eyes because I had to call someone to help me. "Allison!"

"I can't help I'm doing something!" She said clearly lying. I rolled my eyes.

"Yas-.."

"Nope playing the game!" She yelled cutting me off.

"Elijah!"

"Playing the game also!" He said.

"Jacob!"

"Nope about to play my own little game! Wesley, I'mma use your guest room." He said and I heard Allison scream. My eyes widen as I covered my mouth and I busted out laughing. Then soon Yasmine busted out laughing. I calm down and then rolled my eyes at the last option.

"Boo!"

I jumped and fell on the floor. They laughed and I held my heart. I looked up to see that Wesley was laughing at me. I rolled my eyes as he put his hand out to help me. I grabbed his hand as he helped me up. As I was wiping the dirt off my butt Wesley whispered;

"Your welcome."

I laugh while rolling my eyes. "Yeah yeah." I said laughing and punched him in his stomach.

"But why you ain't call me?" He said trying to pout but it failed.

"I was about to, but you came." I said and he nodded. He stand there and just looked at me. I felt him get closer and closer but I stopped him. "Um... Can you pull me down the sweets?" I said and he straighten up a got the sweets real quick. I chuckled and realized what he was trying to do.

Was he trying to kiss me?

Yes.

No he can't we're just friends!