19

A Week Later
In California
Cia

"So this clean up money out here in California can be trusted with you?" I asked making sure for the hundredth time.

"Yes Princess, it's fine with me. Clean up money is like drug money. In and out." Randy said and I nodded.

"Nice doing business with you. See you in a month." I said shaking his hand.

"You too Princess." He said and I nodded heading out the car dealership.

I hopped in my Jeep, that I have in California and drove off to my hotel. Once I got there, I parked, got out and locked my car. I walked in the hotel straight to the stairs. I don't like elevators but if I'm tried I'll take them. I walked up the flight of stairs to the three floor, found my room, used the key and got in. I walked into my room and flopped on the bed. I sighed in satisfaction. I pouted and looked around. "I miss my baby." I said and picked up my phone.

Ring! Ring!

I answered the phone. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Cia, someone cracked the safe." Allison says off the bat and I got quite.

"Wait, say that again."

"Someone. Cracked. The. Safe." Allison said slowly. Meaning that someone robbed me.

"When did this happen?"

"It must of happened after I left. Because last night I was there everything looked and feel the same. I counted the money I need for when I go to Michigan this weekend and then I come back to check on the money and the wearhouse was completely wrecked." She said and I huffed in frustration.

"What the hell." I blew out.

"You need to come back to the state."

"I can't. 10 million is on the table and I can't give this deal up. So I need you to call Seven and Six and the rest to watch the wearhouse." I said.

"I already call them, and I'mma go and check on the others with Yasmine." She said.

"Make sure y'all have protect." I said.

"You want me to call the boys?"

"Nah don't call them." I told.

"You know who might be behind this?" Allison asked.

"I have to see when I get back to the state after the meeting tomorrow morning." I said. "But I think I do."

"Welp, I'm going to call Yas and we going to go to the other wearhouse." Allison said and I nodded.

"Alright go do that and keep my posted."

"For sure."

"Ight." I said and hung up. I threw my phone on the bed next to me. "Yo what the fuck!" I said and palmed my face.

This always fucking happens. Something good happens in my life and something fucking bad has to happen.

Ring! Ring!

I looked at my phone and my whole mood changed.

"Hey baby." I said into the phone.

"Hi sexy. What you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing just missing you, like crazy." I said and he laughed.

"For real then come home." He said.

"Nah I can't." I said to him.

"Hold up let me put it on FaceTime." He said. I took the phone away from my ear. The FaceTime thing popped up and I accepted it. "So why can't you come home?" He asked and I saw his sexy face and shirtless body.