24

One Week Later
Wesley

"All you do is sit on your ass and play games all day!"

Cia yelled as I paused my game.

"Welp then leave. You've been complaining all week." I said to her and she rolled her eyes. "Can't wait until your off your period." I mumbled as I un-paused the game.

"What was that?" She growled back and I shook my head.

"Nothing." I said and smirk.

"Baby my stomach hurt." Cia whined.

"Come here."

I paused my game again and she sat next to me. She put her legs in my lap. I put my hand on her stomach and started rubbing her stomach.

"Your a big baby."

"But I'm your big baby." Cia said. "Can you buy me a cake?" Cia asked and looked at her.

"Buy you a cake?" I restated her question.

"Yeah, I'm hungry and I want a red velvet one too." She said.

"Ight." I tried to get up but she doesn't let me get up. "Baby." I said to her.

"Kiss?" She asked.

I leaned in and kissed her lips. She moved her legs and I got up. I grabbed my keys and walked out house.
•••

"Hey!"

I turned around to the direction where I hear the voice at and it was the same girl from the times before. She walked up to me and I sighed while rolling my eyes.

"What's up with the attitude?" She asked.

"Look. You keep on following me around and I don't like that. I already told you I have a girl." I said to her.

"Welp you can have to girls." She said and placed her hands on my chest. I pushed her hands off of me.

"Yo, get away." I semi-yelled at her.

"But I'm your girlfriend." She said and now people where coming around.

"Look, I don't even know you or your name." I said and walked away.

"My name is Ashley!" She called out.

I hurried and grabbed the red velvet cake. Went to the register. I paid and walked out the store fast.

As I'm walking someone grabbed my arm pulling me into a car. I look and it's Ashely.

"Yo what the fu-."

I was cut off by her kissing me. My hands went to her waist.

She pulled away. "I know you wanted it." She said and I tried to speak but she cover my mouth. "Let me do the work." She said and put a piece of tape over my mouth.
She went lower to my pants and bucked them.

Cia

"He's taking forever to get me some fucking cake."

I said into the phone.

"Welp I saw him in the store." Allison said and my eyes shot opened.

"For real? What he was doing."

"This pettie girl came up to him and start feeling on him. He pushed her off and walked away." Allison said and my blood boil.

"Did you get her name?" I asked.

"Yeah her name was Ashely." Allison said.

"Ugh, I think I know her. Dose she have long black hair?" I asked.