Part 2

Swara gurah pravesh all sits together at hall all are very happy..

Ap:-sujatha take sanskar to his room he will rest for sometime..

Sujatha:-haa did I, she turns to sanskar and asks lets go.

Sanskar:-leans back and says no i wont come.

Swara tries to talk but sanskar shouts by closing his ears and shaking his head more loudly no no.

Ram prasad comes to him and says.

Ram:-fine sanskar dont lisen to us but lisen to your dost, wat she said to u.

Sanskar pouts and says:-to lisen to u as u r my dad.

Ram:-will you come with me now and forwards his hand.

Sanskar takes his hand and goes from there when sujatha about to follows him.

Ap says to parinethi and sujatha to prepare room for laksh and swara.
They both nodes goes to do. arranges everything and takes swara .

While making swara ready .

Parinethi teases her by saying see chotai maa some one is turning into red tomato

Swara:-didi.

Pari:-for first two to three times u will feel like this only but afterwards u will get habituated to it and then no more shyness.

Swara blushes but says:-personel expresence didi.

Pari keeps angry face and then they both laughs and watches sujatha who is thinking deeply.

Pari keeps, hand on her shoulder.

Pari:-maa wat happen wat r u thinking.

Swara:-dont worry maa sanskar will be ok.

Sujatha:-thank you swara, and haa he will be ok and lucky too, because he got ragini as a frd to take care of him. he will be ok, so you don't worry about him instead of it you perform your duties nicely.. and leaves from there.

By twisting her lip in annoyed..

Swara and pari watches each other confused.

Swara sits on bed and laksh enters bed room and lock door.

He moves close to swara and she is breathing heavily.

Rags sits on floor with her mom photo and crying and breathing heavily because of her tears.

Laksh removes jewellary of swara one by one by kiising her .
He kisses her on neck and swara immediately hugs him.
Laksh says i love u swara.
Swara says i love u too.

They both break their hug and watches into eachother eyes and laksh and swara slowly falls on bed and candle blows away by their consumation.

In sujatha room .
Sujii was roaming whole room angrily while ram was just observing her figure which is moving very fastily..

Sujatha:-after all betrayel from our family still, still that kid ragini is ready to help sanskar jii wat a girl.

And this girl who snatched everything from her speaking as if she knew everything and says don't worry anuty sanskar will be fine....
Fine ki bachi, I will leave my son with her alone for one hour. I am sure he will successfully pulls her hair...

She sits on bed sadly and says ragini deserves all happiness jii. In fact more more happiness..

Ram:-haa sujatha she deserves all happiness but she is the one who facing all problem in name if sacrifice..

Sujatga:-if sanskar is OK. i would and I will definetly make her as my bahu wat say.

Ram:-haa sujatha who wants to loose a girl like her i too hope her to be our bahu.

Scene shifts to sanskar room.

A person is standing near window with tears in his eyes and says why god why you always keep happy that person who snatches everything from others..

Laksh who snached my love and happiness, he is very happy by getting married to his love by making ragini sad and that swara she snached everything from ragini and she is also very happy by leaving her in tears. She knew that she was sad but still swara acts like she doesn't knew anything and smiling with Laksh infront of her..

And he reminds ragini and says to him self.

Wat type of girl she is untill now i didnt see like her.

First after knowing that swara is a daughter of sumi and shekar by cheating her mom still she accepted them as her mom and sister and lucky, he played two times with her feeling publically but still she made him to marry to swara after hiding her tears from them.

This girl making her life dark and giving others light to walk but she is digging herself in darkness.

Being Mahan in these days is foolishness. We won't get anything except pain..

He remembered her crying by hiding from all in wedding Mandap..

Why do i care about her so much? why?
Why do i feel bad for her postion?
Why do i feel like breaking their bones when ever i see her to be ignored by other.

Why her tears affecting me so deeply that I just want to wipe of all her problems which are causing her to cry..

Why i want to say her my truth that i am fine.I am not mad.. But feeling scared of her reaction..

When ever i saw her crying, i am unable to control my self and i just want to go to her assure her by placing my hand on her shoulder to give support and i just want to say

I am there for u.

Why ragini why u affect me so much extent. why do i forgot about my revengue when ever you r with me.
What is this feeling.

After so many betralyel also u r not getting angry.
Ya i am wrong persong or you are Mahan.I think you were not human..
He smiles remembering her smile face...

And again lost in world of ragini..

And after some time he to goes and sleeps.

Precap:-dadi and dida scolding sumi
And a puja at laksh house.
Ragini praying to god by holding sindoor plate and by closed eyez and all gets shocked by seeing towards ragini and even rag get shocked by touching her fore head.