Part 12

the episode starts with
arnav getting miggle with all family members.
arnav gets a call from sanskar.

sanskar: i hate u bhai i thought u love me  but no and starts to cry...

arnav:- no chotu why are saying like that , i love you bhai, wat happen why r u crying.

sanskar: do u really love me then do one thing for me.

arnav:- ofcousrse i do and I can even  say what u want.

Sanskar smiles:- i want to meet ragini plzz bhai.. Its just few hours before we confessed each other and all are hell bent to separate us in name of Marriage.. Arey who will marry those who already got married..

arnav: pagal i will give u a tight slap for crying idiot i got afraid of thinking you were really crying but then I realized your fake cry.. Cut the call idiot and let me enjoy with my new sister's...

sanskar:- plzz bhai u promised me. And why only you want to enjoy.. Infact I too want to enjoy few moments with my wife.. Whom you all snatched before I spend sometime with her..

arnav:- so hurry to meet her. Haaa.

sanskar:- again I am saying we   proposed each other recently only, u people separated us
in name of marriage that to for  four damm days... Can't you people accept to make us married in one day.. Why four days.. Leave all that think na bhai..

Arnav laughs and says.. Oh my desperate brother let me think... Saying this he thinks something and ask him to come to shopping mall. We will Reach their..

Sanskar:- what about others.. How you will convince them.

Arnav:- leave that matter to me..

He cuts the call and  goes inside and takes shekhar permission and take swara and ragini to shopping.

on other side sanskar brings khushi and laksh.

arnav call khushi and says a plan.

khushi:- lard governor i thought u as a dumboo but today by making this plan u proved that u r soooooo romantic.

arnav:- u think me as dumboo.

khushi:-laughs and says we can fight later first let sanksar meet ragini. Or else he will eat your brain like noodles..

Arnav:- ha yar he was really eating my brain... Finally he became love sick puppy.
Arnav goes towards ragini and swara..

arnav and swara select few dress for ragini finally they gave few dress for her..

arnav :- try all  these dress at a time no need to come out for every dress  and show to us ok.

Ragini:- why, won't you both select my dress..

Arnav:- it's your wedding. You should like not us..

Ragini:- but Atleast you both can say. On which dress I am looking good.

Arnav:- that will be taken care of sanskar as he will. (he realizes that he about to spill truth)..

Leave ragini... Just select yourself and think whether sanskar likes it or not and select. Until then we both will select more..