Part 21

after few months sanskar finally shifts his business to kolkata and they started from delhi.,.

in maheswari mansion.

all are doing preparations to welcome them .

ap and sujatha are waiting by staring at door by walking here and their .

all looks at them starts laughing but stop looking at ap and sujatha who were glaring them. Before they bark on them.

They listen car sound and rushes outside with arthi plate..

sankar and ragini reaches their and hugs sujatha and ap and take blessing from all elders.

Sujatha takes arthi and hugs ragini immediately

later sumi and shekhar also reaches their.

all done lunch and dinner together.

ragini and sanskar comes to their room and remembers their memories
they both look into eachother and smiles .

sanskar covers ragini with blanket and he too sleeps with her by hugging.

morning all ladies does pooja and starts to preparing break fast .

ragini sees swara preparing break fast and says wow swara you learnt so fastly everything .

swara smiles and says yes dii.
all gets ready to office and goes sanskar sees ragini and ragini also eyes him in innocent expressions by thinking

ragini in her mind:- u always used to kiss me when you were leaving to office now how will you do.

sanskar:- signals her to come to room and goes from their.

after a while ragini goes to room and searches for sanskar he come back and says what do u think i will leave to office without kissing you and makes her turn and kisses her on forehead and says bye and take care ok.

ragini smiles and waves bye to him.
sanskar goes to his office and remaing goes to their offices.

ragini and swara are sitting on swara bed.

swara:- can i ask u something ragini.

ragini:- ofcourse swara why r u asking permission.

swara:- are u happy with sanskar.

ragini:- smiles and says i am very happy with sanskar swara i cant express my happiness to u.

swra:- do u forgive laksh i mean me also wat ever we did to u.

ragini:- when i am angry on u guys to forgive come on swara plz forget about past.

swara hugs her and she too hugs her back.

at dp office

dp:- i dont knew what u will do i need to get that contract at any cost and laksh i hope u dont disappoint me.

laksh:- sure dad and leaves

dp also leaves.
by keeping that files in their cupboard.
a person shawdow is shown who is taking files and says u were over durga prasad what were u did with my family wantedly or unwantedly i dont care but because of u i suffered a lot poeple start questioning on my mom character i not going to leave your family so easily so get ready for twist and steals that files.

precap:- sanskar and laskh and swara and ragini went out for dinner when they return home everyone is angry dp comes fastky towards laksh and scolds him and after that he about to slap but a sanskar hols his hand and stops him.