Part 3

Swara is sleeping in arms of laksh.

Sanskar is sleeping by hugging pillow.

Rags is sleeping on bed by holding her moms photo.

Sumi gets a call from ap.

Ap:-sumi jii we are doing a Pooja in our family goddess temple. plz your whole family should reach there by 9, kk and plz dont eat anything untill we all complete pooja its good for swara and Laksh relationship and sanskar health .

Sumi says ok and informs this to all family members..

Dadi and dida and sitting together and having tea.

Dadu and shekhar are sitting together.

Dida:-sumi untill now ragini didnt get up is she OK, onces check on her.

Sumi:-she is ok maa, may be she got tired thats why she is sleeping.

Dadi:-when did you check her.

Sumi:- I didn't check. But I thought..

Dadi :- you thought what Sumitra. Haa
And how can u say that she is OK with out checking her... And for your kind information she was not OK.

Dida:-what happen to her is she ok.

Shekar:- ragini, is she ok maa.

Dadu:-shekar as usuall your maa wake up at 5 and went to ragini room she is hugging her mom photo and sleeping on floor. when your maa went towards her to wake up, she is burning with fever .

Shekhar:-maa u r saying this now. From morning what are you doing..

Sumi:-Haa maa, why u didnt wake me up then only.

Dadi :- Haa, I am busy in doing romance with my husband and forgot about her just like you people.. She says words with filled scracism

All gets shocked while Sumi and shekar gets embarrassed

Dida:-its your duty to check your child Sumitra. Stop speaking like that as if someone should inform you about your child health..

Sumi:-but maa.

Dadu:-and shekar u r asking your mother that why she didnt say but i am asking u untill now why u didnt ask about her.

Shekar:-dad.

Dadu:-its ok shekhar now i cant argue with u.

Sumi:-i call ap and say that ragini will not come.