Part 51

All welcomes swara and her baby.

whole house is decorated. Ananya is with dp and playing with his spects and calling him dhu(daadu) because she cant spoke well.

Ragini gives aarti to swara and laksh and their baby.

She goes outside to threw water and while coming inside someone catches her hand and pulls her aside before she shout that person closes her mouth.

Here

Swara sits on sofa and all blesses baby by taking in to their hands .

Dp takes ananya and shows baby to her and says.

Dp:- princess this your small brother do u like him.

Ananya claps and calls baba(baby)dp smiles and kisses her.

Rp goes and forwards hands to ananya but she turns and holds dp neck and hugs him.

Rp pouts :-thats not fair bhaiya u were Pampering her all time that she doenst want to go to anyone.

All agrees with him and stands up and keeps their hands on their waist.

Dp:-what she is only my princess i am not going to give her to u .u all play with our princes.

Rp:-first u will say like that only after that  u will take him also your side.

Dp:-why not i am badai daadu to them and i am special and I don't take them  they themselves comes to me.

Rp:-then what about me I too want to pamper her but she was not at all coming to me , people will say that chotai are always special naa but here see na babhi bhai was ignoring me.

Ap:-jii thats not fair seriously when u were here ananya is not coming to anyone from your hands .

Sujatha:-haa thats not fair and this lucky he is also came into your category as if you were not enough.

Laksh innocently :-what i did.

Rp:-u both are loving her alot that she doesnt want to come to us.

Dp:-laksh can u smell something And winks at him.

Laksh acts like smelling :-something is burning right papa.

They both laughs.

Ap comes and holds laksh and dp ears and shout ahhh.

Ananya sees dp and laksh fake cry and misunderstand situation and starts to cry really .

All gets worried and tries to calm her .

Ananya is continuesly crying by touching dp and laksh eyes and They both understand and gets emotional. They hugs her immediately while all smiles seeing their pure bond. Later they make her tickle and makes her smile.

Scene shifts to ragini who is shocked to see that man he takes hand from her mouth.

Ragini:-sanskar it's you  i got afraid for a moment that someone. You knew my heart stopped beating for a moment …

Sanskar immediately hugs her and she too responds they both are hugging each other so tight like two bodies became one.

Both are crying silently remembering their fight. sanskar breaks hug and cups her face wipes her tears and she too does same.

Sanskar:-i am sorry ragini i dont knew that i hurted u alot and  made u cry too and by that i broke my promise which i made u not a single tears come from your eyes.

Ragini nodes her head as no and says fault is mine too sanskar i am unable to give you time and even i am unable to give  happiness  to you  which u…
Sanskar places a finger on her lips and asks.