Part 32

The episode starts with Ajay looking at karthik and Sameera... Who were smiling at them...

Ajay moves close to karthik while he closes his eyes.... He opens his eyes listening to loud laugh...

Karthik and Sameera both looks on and asks.

Sameera :- why are you laughing bhai... And we are not hooking.. We both really love each other.

Ajay:- of course, you both were not joking.... I just laughinfvthinking how fools you both are... Seriously these many years took for you to realize your both love in each other.. My sister realized in between but this budhu... Took this much time.. I though he will realize after getting old.. Thank God.. Before that oy he realized and helped my sister...

Karthik pouts  and Sameera giggles looking at him..

Sameera:- leave about us and you get ready first... So that your engagement won't delay... Otherwise my babhi will scold me... For coming late..

Ajay rubs his nape and goes inside..

In mm.

all ladies in kitchen preparing for function..

Ap:-ragini and swara you  two go and make uttara ready rathods may come at any time and you both must be ready also...

Sujatha :- onces check what sons of this house doing.. I am simure they might be in condmfusion to select dresses... My son did only one the best thing in his life that is  marrying ragini..

ap nodes her head in disbelief..

Ragini and swara goes to uttara room giggling  and makes her ready.

Sanskar and laksh also getting ready. While ragini entersand sees while warddoor was on bed..

She signs and starts ckeaning.

Ragini:- mom, said right about you... You brought while dresses just to select one..
You might have called me sanskar..

He comes close to her and says.. You knew na sometimes I gets confused in selecting dresses..

Ragini starts closing his sherwani buttons and says... You knew what mom said.. That you did the  best thing in your life by marrying me.. U till now in your life..

Sanskar locks her hair Trans back to her ear and says... That the only truth mom said until now.. In her life.

Ragini looks at him shocked at his joke on his mother while he to looks on at her.. Soon both burst in laugh...

He goes out to check arrangements.

After a while ragini also gets ready and comes out..
Rathod family comes and mm peoples welcomed them .

They all are sitting and talking.

Ragini Brings uttara and she serves coffee to all.

Ajay and uttara are talking with each other.
Ragini is coming from  kitchen suddenly  sanskar drags her to corner and says.

Sanskar:-wify because of uttara marriage I am remembering our marraige days shall we marry again or shall we do those all romance which we did in our marriage time.. Saying this he  hugs her.

Ragini shys and hits him on shoulder but back hugs him and says... what r u doing sanskar. Open romance... what if any one else watch us.

Sanskar breaks hugs and says oh my god u were right and keeps his hands on his mouth

and says wat will they think about me... and runs from their...

Ragini  gets shocked at his expressions but soon smiles at his act and about to leave but sanskar comes back and kisses her on cheecks and goes from their. Leaving her stunned...

She too leaves towards hall by keeping her hand on her cheeks where he kissed her..

She was standing next to sanskar, w
He hits her on her shoulder with her shoulder and says.. Remove your hand wify or else all will ask what happen to your cheek. And I wo t like to lie... Resulting I will say that I kissed you and you were blushing by feeling my kiss by touching your cheeks..

She widens her eyes and removes her hand from her cheek before any one could notice her... This action of her makes him to giggle..

Uttara and ajay are sitting next to each other

Sameera and karthik are sitting next to each other.

They all decide their four marriage dates.

After a while they all went for shopping.
Ragini swara uttara sameera are doing shopping at ladies area.

Boys are waiting outside and sanskar is seeing inside and observing ragini.

Laksh:-dont worry bhai ragini went for only few hours she will come back. Don't miss her..
All laughs and sanskar hits him.

Uttara shows a white mix yellow colour sarees to her and says.

Uttara:-babhi u will look awesome in this saree .

Ragini remember all their moments by seeing white colour and selects it.

Later after all shopping they all went to food area.
Later they all leave in their respective cars.

Ragini:-we have very less time in all rituals dont knew how we will manage.

Sanskar:-wify dont worry everything will be ok .
They both smile at eachother.

In thier room.

Ragini shows all her shopping sarees and his sherwanis after all that she keeps everything in cupboard and goes and sleeps with sanskar by hugging him.

Next day early morning

All gets ready as its their engagement day

Whole house is decorated by flowers
Ragini gets ready and makes sanskar ready by wearing him brouch on his sherwani.

Both couples exchange their rings .
All showers flowers on them.

Sanskar is teasing ragini by threwing flowers on her also.

After sometime all went to lunch.
Ragini is adjusting all things in kitchen and helping swara by passing vessels.
she feels dizzy.

Ap observes this and makes her sit and scolds her for working from morning without having anything.

Sanskar lisens all this and entres kitchen.
Ap says this all to him and goes from their.

Sanskar sits near by taking a glass of milk and makes her drink.

Ragini:-no i hate milk i dont want.

Sanskar:-dont behave like kid have it for my sake.

Ragini drinks all milk from sanskar hands .

Sanskar:- promise me that you will take care of your health.

Ragini:-i promise.
They both hug eachother.

Precap:-another rituals