Part 16

The episode starts with sanskar getting up and  sees beside his bed empty.. He wakes up and went out in search of ragini.

He finds Ragini is in kitchen...

He goes and says good morning to her and sits on kitchen floor and starts talking.

Ragini gives him bed coffee and sanskar says he will go office and come after that they will go around delhi.

Ragini smiles wades away and says  going to office is that important.

Sanskar smiles and  drags her near to him and encircles his hands around her while he still sits on kitchen slab..

It's compulsory ragu because of someone I didn't went to office and I should fill  those days.. Don't worry, I will come fast... He smiles cupping her face..
Rags also smiles and says.. Ok you get ready, meanwhile I will prepare breakfast.. He nodes and leaves from their pecking her forehead..

Sanskar gets freshen up and comes out and sees ragini arranging table.. He sits and makes her to sit with him.  Both does breakfast..

While going he gives her kiss and goes.
Ragini sighs seeing him going... Age closes door...

All time passes by rags at home and sanskar at office.

Finally sanskar comes home and hugs ragini who opened door.

He comes and freshen up and sits with ragini with tea .

Sanskar:-so get ready we will see few places in delhi.

Rags:-first u fullfill your promise do u remember.

Sanskar:-haa yar panipuri right done.
Rags smiles and says you remember.

Sanskar:-how can i forget the promise I made you darling and kisses her on check. While she looks at him with a smile.

Rags goes and gets ready in white and red colour salwar.she open her hair  by tieing it in pony...
Sanskar sees her and hugs her from back and kisses her neck while nuzzling into it..

Rags:-sanskarrr.

Sanskar:-i said u not u wear white. i cant control yar  and u are testing me by wearing this. Now you need punishment..

Saying this he starts to give wet kisses on her neck and shoulders while she tries to stop  his hand which were tracing on her waist.

Ragini:- sa.. Sanskar... You promised me to take out today... If you continue like this we can't go.. Plzz... Let go out na.. And after returning your wish..

Sanskar looks at her and says pakka promise na you won't stop what ever I want to do..

Ragini breaks hug  and  pushes him from back to out.

They both sat in car and roams all city.
Finally they take few selfies.
They are sitting on top of car and eating chat and talking with each other.

Ragini:- wow, you were right chat was very good.. And now its, my wish turn... Let's eat panipuri..

Saying this, she drags him to pani puri stall.

Sanskar sees her with smile seeing her cute expressions while eating panipuri as if she having after ages..

Sansjar:- hmm ragini you were eating as if you got it after ages or like you got food after years

Ragini numbers while keeping whole golgappa in her mouth..

Sanskar think whatever you want but don't disturb me...

She keep another and says.. Haa after eating those diet food and those medicines... This panipuri is like heaven to me.. You don't understand..

Sanskar nodes at her.

Ragini smiles satisfied while sanskar joins her after paying in stall.

Ragini:- now, where we will go..

Sanskar:- we will go until your this panipuri gets digested... So that I can make you eat dinner at my favorite place..

Ragini:- ahh you want me to digest panipuri just for a dinner.. Then a big no.. I won't allow my stomach to digest it.. Let it feel the taste for some more time..

Sanskar hits her shoulder and says my lovely Pagal.. She smiles at him..

He holds her shoulder and both walk around places...

Ragini:- ahh, finally panipuri was digested....

Sanskar laughsvand says Haa finally after 2 hours of walk..
They both laughs.

Wow sanskar

Wow sanskar... Its so beautiful place.

Finally they had their dinner and comes to home.

Rags is taking orananents sanskar comes from back and hugs her and says come lets go and freshen up and shows towards washroom.

Rags escapes from him and says no u freshen up i will not .

Sanskar:-why.

Rags:-i am tired so i will sleep directly.

Sanskar:- thats why i am saying u have to freshen up so you will get good sleep and tries to catch her hand .

R

ags moves back.

Sansjar:-areyy and again tries to catch .
This time also she movez back and smiles.

Sanskar :-so your r teasing your husband.

Rags:-no i am loving my husband .

Sanskar and rags runs and he finally catches her and lifts her on shoulder and takes her inside and closes door .
After some time they were both on bed covered with quilt while they were naked under bed..

Rags is sleeping like a kid with smile.
Sanskar is looking at her with smile and says to him self that i promise ragini i will never let this smile go from your face i promise and kisses her fore head and he too sleeps bri going her more close to him..