Part 27

The episode starts with all going to their respective rooms.

In ragini room.

Ragini goes and takes cloths to change
Sanskar seez her and closes door slowly and hugs her from back by holding her waist tightly.

Rags:-sanskar let me fresh up naa.

Sanskar:-how many days it passed yar we didnt freshen up both at a time.
Come lets go we will freshen up.

Rags:-escapes from his grip and says no way and runs and bolts washroom door before sanskar could reach her.

After a while ragini slowly opens door and keeps her head out side and looks here and their and talks to her self.

Ragini:-where is he and slowly comes out by walking sliently and open cupbroad and get shock to see sanskar inside and about  to shout but sanskar shuts her mouth with his hand.

She widen her eyes and sees at him for few minutes..

Ragini:-removes his hand and keeps her hand near heart and says wat is this sanskar i got afraid .

Sanskar keeps his both hands on her shoulders and says oh my sweet heart got a heart attack.

Ragini smiles and about to go.

Sanskar holds her hand and he turns towards her and hugs her from back by placing hands on her waist and on her hand.

He slowly passes his hand on her hand and takes saree from her hands and keep it aways .

Then he slowly takes that hand into his and with another hand he cluches tightly on her waist.
Ragini closes her eyes and breathing heavily.
He removes her hair and kisses from his shoulder to neck.
She turns and hugs him.
He senses her shivering and her body which is turning warm.

Sanskar whispers in her ears.

Sanskar:-still my touch makes you shiver ragini and you were blushing like its our first time.

Ragini:-you touch is always new to me sanskar.

Sanskar:-i love you.

Ragini:-i love you too.

Sanskar:-hii do u observe karthik, he turned into pink when he is talking about sameera.

Ragini:-haa he is blushing.

Sanskar:-i think he dont even knew that he is in love.

Ragini:-hmm.

Sanskar:-any way why we are waisting time in discussing about that buddy he lifts her and takes her to their bed by closing her eyes and opens her eyes .

Ragini smiles seeing pillow arrangements.. Like he used to do in Delhi.. She turns and smiles at him.

Rags lays on bed and sanskar on her.
They again consummate.

In laksh room.

Laksh and swara also dicuss about karthik and sameera.

After a while swara about to go..

Laksh stops her and asks where are u going.

Swara:-to change.

Laksh:-no need u can directly change tommorow morning and pulls her towards her .

Lights get off.
Their consumation
Next morning.

Sanskar and laksh and karthik goes to jog and comes back.

And sees ragini doing rangoli.

Karthik smiles and goes to her.

Karthik:-its just simple and beautifull like you sister.