Part 22

The episode starts with.

Laksh swara and ragini sanskar went to dinner out.

At resturent.

All orders their faviorate dishes.
Four enjoys all dishes by sharing and  enjoys a lot without knowing wats twist is waiting for them.

Ragini and swara entres home and sees every one is in tension and goes towards ap and sujatha.

Meanwhile
Sanskar and Laksh comes inside... Seeing them coming dp gets angry and goes towards Laksh  angrily and starts scolding.

Dp:- laksh today you proved that you were good for nothing.

Laksh:-what happen dad wat i did.

Dp:-i gave u to a file and ask it to keep secrerely and u failed in that.

Laksh:-i kept it in safe dad.

Dp:-then how it reached to oppents and you were not ready to accept your mistake.. about to slap him.

Sanskar holds his hand and covers laksh.

All gets shocked.while Laksh looks on with hurt.

Sanskar laughs and says u will never change badai papa never. what ever u lisen from other u will only believe them but u dont belive your own people wow.

Dp:-what the hell r u speaking.

Sanskar:-i should ask that question to u how can u slap without lisening to laksh.

Dp:-what their to lisen he is careless and he left that file open thats why we lost it.

Sanskar:-do u saw him leaving file open .

Dp:-achaa u do observe him keeping file in locker.

Sanskar:-hmm if u think once with trust then we can see him keeping file in locker.

Dp:-what do u mean.

Sanskar:-come on badai papa cctv footage dont tell be you were busy in accusing him and forgot about  beliving  about cctv . In fact without any proof you should believe him.. Your own son.. But unfortunately he should show to proofs of his innocence..

You knew what u wont believe any one of us thats why u never thought that we r not wrong and this attitude of you  made u to forget that we can get proof from cctv.

All gets silent.

Laksh has tears in his eyes as for first time someone is taking his side  .

Dp calls to office and asks them to bring cctv footage.

Laksh hugs sanskar and thanks him.

Sanskar:-you were my brother lucky i believe u more than me or any cctv..

Dp looks on..

Laksh and sanskar has a smile.

By seeing their trust on each other all smilez except dp.

After a while they all sits and sees cctv footage and seez laksh keeping that files in safe . Dp looks at sanskar who is already looking at him..

After that they see someone entering and opening safe with cutter and taking file. Dp realizes his mistake and goes towards Laksh who is having tears..

Dp apolizes to laksh .

Laksh:-u never trusted anyone dad and me u will never trust even in your dreams its better i should stand on my own instead of proving you myself and my capability..