Part 14

Episode starts with marriage mandap .

Where sanskar is waiting for ragini in cream colour suit and red pant.

He was tapping hua feet and twisting his lips on tension and in excitement..

All giggles looking at him.. While he gets annoyed of their giggling and ragini late arrival..

They lisen foot steps and turns around.
Sanskar smiles looking at ragini who is wearing red colour lehenga. Stepping down each step carefully..

His heart beat increases by her decreasing space between them

Finally he becomes normal and sits with sanskar.. She bends her head down by sensing his continues gaze on her..

one by one ritual done.

He comes close to ragini to wear mangalsutra and whispers in ears without anyones notice..

i love you ragini sanskar maheswari.
Ragini sees him with full love finally he applies sindoor and they both reminds how sanskar first applied sindoor and mangalsutra to ragini.

All blesses them.

Bidaii overs.

Ragini stands infront of their house.. While sujatha was taking her arthi..

Sujatha:- sanskar lift my daughter after she steps in to home and carry her to HALL( he tell hall word by stressing)
Only.. Ok.. We need to perform more rituals..

Sanskar nodes by rubbing his nape while ragini giggles.. Seeing him being impatient at same time little embaress as he was not able to control his excitement..

Both were sitting opposite to each other.. While ap was sitting next to them..

She asks ring from sanskar and places it in milk bowl which was in between them..

Both places hands and starts searching... They were smiling at each other...

Laksh confused:- bhai, as per my view bowl was small only.. And it will be easy for you both to take out ring. But Why you both are taking alot of time to take ring from it, as if maa placed ring in big ocean and both of you could not find it..

All giggles...

Laksh widens his eyes, without anyone knowledge he immediately holds both hands and raises..

All laughs while ragsan gets embarrassed as their hands were holding each other..

Sujatha :- now, we understood why you both were taking lot of time to search...

Ap:- sanskar, now you both should try seriously... Let see who will win..

Sanskar smiles looking at ring by raising his eyebrows while ragini smiles and bends her head with blush.. He says