Part 24

The episode starts with ragini waking up sanskar.

Ragini:-sanskar plzz get up otherwise u will get late to your work.

Sanskar:-let me sleep na ragini.
Ragini comes near to his ears to shout meanwhile sanskar remenber that he should collect dp call recording he suudenly gets up and hits ragini head with his head both shout ochhh.

Sanskar:-what r u doing.

Ragini rubbing her head and says i came forward to shout in your ears to wake u up but u all of sudden get up and hitted my head .

Ahhh its paining.

Sanskar drags her close to him and kissed on her head and says pain gone.

Ragini:-i am not a kid sanskar by  doing this so that i forgot my pain.

Sanskar:-who said that u were kid infact you were at that age to give me a kid.

Ragini shy and says shutup sanskar.

Sanskar :-why,  won't u give me.

Ragini blushes and tries to escape but sanskar stops her by holding her waist..

Sanskar:- say ragini won't you give me..

Ragini hugs him and says ofcourse i will give.

They both hug .

Ragini breaks hugs and says.. Now go sanskar get ready, I will prepare breakfast.

She sends sanskar to washroom and about to turn.

Sanskar holds her hand and says u too come na, it passed so many days we didnt get freshen up together.

Ragini hits his hand and says not now and runs.

Sanskar keeps his head on door and says  hmm. I am missing you ragini... first i should solve this problem then u and me definetly will do that..

After some time..

Laksh and sanskar checking few call recording.

They find a number which called often and they take note of that number and sends to their friend to her   information about that number.

After some time they came to knew that number was from hyderabad.

Sanskar:- so, Bua family was staying in Hyderabad. We should  hires someone to knew more details about that person Laksh... You do that..

Laksh nodes..

Ap and sujatha goes out to do shopping .

Ragini and swara are buying some things to home.

Swara:-i hope this problem got solved early.

Ragini:-hmm when it started no one is in peace.

Some person is talking to someone and says at time car should turn and remember if she got hurt then u gone pay for your mistake by gifting your life to yamadarmaraj understood.

Driver nodes head and starts car .

Ap and sujatha are standing near road side and waiting for ragini and swara.

They are opposite to eachother on road and waiting to cross.

Suddenly a car comes towards ap all shouts at her and she sees car coming so fastly towards her and gets panic and stay statue.

All runs towards her meanwhile a person comes and threws ap towards sujtha and accidently he fall on stone and gets hurt on his forehead.

Sujatha and ragini and swara comes to ap and makes sure that she is fine.