Part 6

Swara comes to ragini room with breakfast. Knocks her door

While ragini was lost in her thoughts comes out by listening to door knocking.. She smiles seeing swara and gestures her to come in....

Servent comes at same time and says someone came for u. Sanskar sir.. He nodes his head and goes out by saying to ragini..

Sanskar :- don't you dare to get up. If you want anything just call me...

While she nodes her head..
Sanskar while going out says to swara..

Can you stay until I return.. I hope that much you can do for her...

Swara nodes her head..
While he goes out.

Ragini welcomes swara.
Swara sits .

Ragini:- what he is saying to you..

Swara:- nothing ragini first you say. how r u feeling now.. touches her forehead.

Ragini:-takes swara hand into her hand and and i am fine swara and why r u so silent.

Swara:-i am fine first u have your breakfast.
And makes her eat.

Ragini in mind..

I knew swara what you are thinking and what he might said to you... I knew your we're feeling sad and might be blaming yourself.. I want comfort you but in sane time I don't want to confess that I listened everything..

She see swara and says.

Ragini :-swara i need to fresh up.. If you don't mind do u have any dress to lend me.

Swara:-i will bring it now only you wait her don't get down and about to go .

Sanskar entres with a bag and says .

Sanskar:-no need of your dresses swara, i brought her dresses from her home.

Swara and rags looks on.

Swara smiles and goes from there.

Sanskar looks at ragini who is looking at him expression less, while he handover her bag and says u can get fresh but be carefull u still have fever. If you feel dizzy I will...

(Ragini widens her eyes and says immediately what you will)..

This time sanskar widens his eyes and says...

I mean I will call maa.. Don't think something else... God ragini you were unpredictable..

Ragini pouts and nodes her head.she gets up and goes towards washroom.. While he looks on..

Swara comes to dinning table where all are waiting for her return..

Laksh immediately gets up and asks how is ragini.

Dp:-did she said anything about yesterday incident. I mean what was her reaction of seeing Sanskar

Swara with smile:-she is fine papa and yaa i think she and sanskar already talked to each other she is normal to him .